Which PC/console game do YOU want to see on iOS?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Torrente, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Torrente

Torrente Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2024
    Games in general, no restrictions but please be realistic also. What game do you want to see on iOS?

I can think of a whole bunch. Right now thinking of it I would love to have Dredge and Dave the Diver. I think that is pretty reasonable too. I think both of those would be perfect on ipad/mobile. None of them are very graphically complex and could run very smooth even on lower spec devices.

Dredge https://store.steampowered.com/app/1562430/DREDGE/
    Dave the Diver https://store.steampowered.com/app/1868140/DAVE_THE_DIVER/

I would love to have some kind of Metroid. Not emulation mind you, a native Metroid. Dont know which tho... Parhaps Prime? https://www.nintendo.se/nintendo-switch-familjen/spel/metroid-prime-remastered

What game do you want to see on mobile?

2. Samuel Dodee

Samuel Dodee Active Member

Mar 27, 2024
    Male
  3. Torrente

Jun 6, 2024
    Cool! Both of them reminds of Pro-Am Racing on the NES. But controller is no problem today. You can choose from xbox, playstation and a gazillion mfi controllers. I play the majority of my games today with a mfi controller on the ipad. Works flawlessly most of the time,

4. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Some of those published by Fellow Traveller - Citizen Sleeper, In Other Waters etc, should run well on mobile.

5. Samuel Dodee

Samuel Dodee Active Member

Mar 27, 2024
    Male
    Sure! I use the Xbox one, but not everyone plays with a controller and some games would lose a lot >>> bad reviews, etc.

6. Torrente

Jun 6, 2024
    Ah! you think like that.. well, my response to that would be that for those controller-critical games - the devs(or apple) , would have to state very clearly somehow that THIS GAME MUST BE PLAYED WITH A CONTROLLER.

dont ya think that would work?

7. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Silent Hill 2 would work well on touchscreen. We already have Persona 3 portable through PPSSPP, but I would love to get Persona 5 Royal. I’m with you on Dredge, and Citizen Sleeper would be great as well (though they would need to make the fonts larger).

8. Torrente

Jun 6, 2024
    Absolutly. I could go for some Silent Hill. I still have a sealed copy for the original ps1 somewhere. Would love to try one of the never ones even if I heard there are all pretty terrible. I only played 1-4. The second one is a masterpiece.

Most games in that exploratory slower paced, third person style would work great I think. As long as they dont mess up the controls to bad and give us a decent framerate.

squarezero likes this.
  9. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Bioshock remastered it used to be on mobile a long time ago but was removed

10. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    That was a terrible port. Today you could run the original game no problem.