iPad Which of these games has the most replayability?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by lordofbbq, Jan 27, 2009.

1. lordofbbq

lordofbbq Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Enigmo
    Dropship
    CroMag Rally
    Snail Mail

Which are also the most challenging, and addicting?
    Thanks

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Snail mail...by far!

3. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    I have Enigmo, and it's one of my favorites. Those that aren't well seasoned with puzzle games (with physics) seem to have trouble with it. It comes with 50 levels that are indeed challenging, but there isn't really much sense in playing them again.

Good news is that you can download more levels from users, which can range from really hard - really easy. The only way to tell is to play them.

Also, Enigmo (and the other games from the dev) are all on sale for a few days for only $0.99. Which I think is a steal.

I don't own the other games so I can't help there.

4. lordofbbq

lordofbbq Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Thanks, but do you own any others in that list? What about the downloadable levels in Enigmo?

EDIT: post ^
    Yes it being only $0.99 is why I'm considering it. I was initially just including $0.99 apps but Snail Mail is the readers choice here and I love Mario Kart

5. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    Snail Mail. One of the best games I have ever bought for my iPod Touch.

6. Vende

Vende Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Drop Ship beats Snail Mail by a hair

7. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    I have all of the ones you mentioned, get snail mail and then enigmo. the rest weren't that good, especially cromag rally STAY AWAY from cro mag rally

8. ipressbuttons

ipressbuttons Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    I'm I the only one who hates snail mail? Sound sucks and the scenary has too much pop up :/

9. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    yes you are:)

10. ipressbuttons

Nov 17, 2008
    Well why is it sooo good? Why is it a must have?

11. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    cause its fun

12. ashitaka

ashitaka Member

Nov 5, 2008
    nah, me too I do not like snail mail at all. One of the most regretted purchases :mad:

13. ipressbuttons

Nov 17, 2008
    We could keep going ;) I personally don't like but hey to each his own, oh I also hate asphalt XD on topic enigimo has the most by far!!!! Download more levels, but it might not be fun to you. Replayability and fun are different things

14. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    they are conected!, why would you replay something that isnt fun? To the guy who posted the question. check the gameplay videos in youtube, and see which one you think would be more fun.

15. ipressbuttons

Nov 17, 2008
    well no not really...

the meaning of replayability has many different interuptations, i could say bioshock (just one example) has no replayability but does that mean its not fun?! The club has tons of replayability but it really isnt fun..

Also you could say any game that records high-scores has the most or more replayability over a simple mission type game.

16. bmcvey

bmcvey Active Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Snail Mail.

17. Vende

Vende Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Enigmo is really an acquired taste. It's one of the very few purchases I regret - just too damn hard and dull.

18. TRIPLE BEAM DREAM

TRIPLE BEAM DREAM Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Door County
  19. Fletch

Fletch Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    The Internet
    The only two I have tried are enigmo and cro-mag rally, and of the two I would suggest enigmo the levels are challenging plus there are more to download. I was quite dissapointed in cro-mag, it just didn't feel right...and there's also no campaign or story mode or whatever - you start out with all the possible play options, limiting replayability

20. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I have all 4 of those games and I would go with either Snail Mail or Dropship. The games are better than the other two, as are the devs. Pangea throws price drops and increases left and right, so there games can range anywhere from $8 to $1. They shouldn't fluctuate in price so much, even at where the App Store is right now. I have both those pangea games and they were fun at first, but got old rather fast. Dropship is a great shooter, and snail mail is a great "racer"- type game. I still pick up snail mail every once and a while, which is probably more than I play Dropship. Both are great games and I recommend both, but if I had to choose one it would be Snail Mail- they just nailed the tilt controls and it's a fun game.