iPad Which is the best?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheOZ, Dec 25, 2008.

1. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I've been looking at a lot of reviews and videos etc. and I cannot decide which racing game is better.
    -Low Grav Racer(I like the arcade sort of feel of the game)
    -FastandFurious(looks interesting)
    -Fastlane(very highly spoken of)
    -Raging Thunder(Heard it was alright)

Basically im wondering which one takes longer to beat, which has the most/best features, which is harder/easier and overall which is the most fun and exciting. Right now im leaning more torwards LowGravRacer, what are your opinions?

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    FASTLANE, FASTLANE and FASTLANE.

P.S: FASTLANE

3. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    Fastlane would be my pick, as well as arn's. Although if your tight on budget, you might want to look at the others. (PS: you can win a copy of Low Grav Racer at RazorianFly)

4. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Ok.

Fast and furious is very hard to control tilt sensitivity is tooooo high
    and raging thunder is just not worth it. Only thing I like about it is the online multiplayer

so either Low grav racer (which I haven't played) or fastlane (which is awsome)

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I think it's unanimous, Fastlane Street Racing is best. Barrington, you guys gonna implement an iPhone friendly/version of R-fly?

6. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    Eventually, yes. Were going though a number of ideas at the moment such as the contests, forums and others.

7. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Alright im probably going to pick up fastlane and lowgrav since apparently Raging Thunder isn't too good and PinkSlip has horrible tilt controls(which I can't stand)
    One more question how is Ferrari GT? Better then fastlane? Or not really worth it?

8. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Well, I recently bought Fastlane out of all the great reviews and everything. For some reason, it just isn't a racing game that I like. (I like Asphalt, but this one just seems terrible to me). The controls are just to tweaked to me I guess. I don't like them and it's hard to drift.

My pick would have to be to wait for NFS before deciding (usually one racing game with enough features is enough), or go with LowGrav Racer/Ferrari GT.

9. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Yea that's what I was trying to do, find a racing game with alot of good features with long and fun replayablitilty.

Thanks for the help guys, I might just wait for NFS

10. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Same, here, I thought Asphalt was awesome but I couldn't get into Fastlane.