Which iPhone and iPod Touch Games do You Like?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Sarah Hastings, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Sarah Hastings

Oct 18, 2010
    iPhone application and technology consultant
    As we all know that there are loads of iPhone and iPod Touch games available in the markets, but I wanted to know your favorite ones. So, what about your most-liked iPhone and iPod Touch games and why do you like them?

2. alchemistrpm

alchemistrpm Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Wrong section :(

Galaxy on Fire 2 because it's epic. Hours and hours of quests and customization. Best way to spend $7 in the app store IMHO. GoF 3 better have improved combat.

3. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    You can find a list of the most popular games in iTunes. Click on the App Store drop down arrow and click on Games. Next to Paid Apps click on See All.

If there is a game you would like to know more about, go to youtube and search for "iphone" and the name of the game.

If you want to see what people here on TouchArcade think, go to the "iPhone and iPod Touch Games" forum. Then do a search for the game - click on "Search this Forum", then click on Advanced Search, then put in 1 word from the title of the game and then click on Search Titles Only, then click on Search Now.

4. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Weirdest thread ever!!

5. Anthony Charadium

Anthony Charadium Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    On5
    There's also a very handy website appannie.com - gives you the matrix of top 5 games of the day. It also provides daily ranks, rank history, ranks by country, genre and other stuff. Very useful.

6. csklimowski

csklimowski Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    The mods need to create a "Mass 'Your Favorite Games' Thread", because I've been seeing a lot of these.

Anyway, to answer your question, my favorites of all time are:

Space Miner: Space Ore Bust
    Jet Car Stunts
    Phoenix Wright
    Super QuickHook
    Monkey Island 1 & 2
    Meteor Blitz
    Peggle
    Helsing's Fire
    Rolando 2
    Tilt to Live
    Carcassonne