iPad Which game?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ricky, Nov 27, 2008.

1. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Hey guys. I have $5 left in my itunes account. What do you recommend that I get? I was looking at quickdraw, touchgrind, or snailmail. But if there are any other suggestions please let me know.
    Thanks!

2. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    #2 istopmotion, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
    Well, from what I've heard Touch Grind really isn't worth it. The replay value is just too low (although it does sound amazing). I've heard about a few problems with Quickdraw too. So, I'd definitely get Snail Mail. That game is extremely fun :)

Edit: Snail Mail is $2, so that will leave you with $3. If you want another game, I recommend Trism if you don't have it. If you like Bejeweled, you'll love trism. It's a great pick up and play game. :)

3. ricky

ricky Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Thanks a lot! Snailmail does look very good, and hopefully touchgrind will have a price drop soon ;). I have trism too and it is one of my favorite games!

4. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Yeah, I'm really hoping they have a price drop this weekend. If not, I'll wait till Christmas. (I want it to drop to $2.) :p

5. AppAttack

AppAttack Well-Known Member

I bought Touchgrind and Snail Mail (thanks to TouchArcade's review ;) ) and I really am enjoying both of them. I'll write "reviews" over them soon but I have too many darn family members in town. Snail Mail is a really well made game. The controls are great plus it's hard to put down so far. I know Touchgrind hasn't received the best of reviews but I honestly couldn't stop playing last night. It's just sorta fun flicking the board around. For 5 bucks it's a close call. Snail Mail would probably give you more bang for your dollar. I'd certainly keep an eye on a price cut of Touchgrind in the mean time.

6. pacomacman

pacomacman New Member

Nov 26, 2008
    I've just bought Marble Worlds, as I'm a big fan of platform games. It's quite addictive, and well worth a look.

I wish there were more platform games like this. If anyone can recomend any I'll take a look.

7. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    you can't get touchgrind with five dollars. there is tax too. I recomend you get snail mail ;);)

8. Trunx

Trunx Member

Nov 27, 2008
    I just LOVE Subway Shuffle. Great game, even to impress your friends. And you feel so smart when you solve a puzzle ;)

9. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Toy bot, zombie attack, air hockey.