Which game will I like & is worth it ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ultimo, Jul 23, 2009.

1. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    #1 ultimo, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    I love playing Chocolate Shop Frenzy, Rolando Lite, Zen-Bound Lite, Car Jack Streets & a few more titles

The most expensive games I have bought are for $2.99 each, Chocolate shop frenzy(Do not regret et al as the game play is Random every time, it has great gfx & is the best Digital Chocolate has servd on this platform), Crazy penguin catapult (Fair Deal as it also has the Randomness), Field Runners (Monotonous game play, we know wat is coming in the next wave, just chase the high score)

I am on the fence about Rolando (the price factr, replayability goes down the drain as I do not chase the score board, probably thats also why I do not like FieldRunners so much), Worms (Price, cuteness it had in WWP on n-gage qd & replayability - I am not into Online gaming, yet) I like what I see about Snails Reloaded as it has the cuteness which WWP for n-gage had, but no Lite version.

Please don't Flame me for not liking or wanting the online multi-player thingy :eek:

2. [app]Kitten Jump[/app] or [app]Star Hogs[/app] for sure.

3. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    #3 ultimo, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    Thanks for ur quick response Shen..

StarHogs is on a sale... true... but I don't seem to like it... Have the lite version, din check it out yet... thanks to the hiddn pages n the alphabetical arrangement.

ll' check it tonyt... for sure.

btw, I have the iPod Touch 2g so how is worms performing on it ?

EDIT : Scoops, Grunts, TapDefense, Toki Tori are also my other favorites

4. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    Worms runs fine on my ipod touch 2nd gen.

5. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    But it's still horrible even if it runs smoothly. Only a quick play and challenges mode. Almost no content at all.

6. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Thanx Moonmist... Worms'll be considered more in that case.

7. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    How many Maps does it have theone1007 ?
    What about the customisation options ?
    Can I create 2 teams, one is me & the othr CPU, decide which weapons & how many, decide the venue & so on ?

8. What about [app]Tumbleweed[/app] or [app]Basket Pong[/app]?

9. fluffyguitarist

fluffyguitarist Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm CEO, bitch.
    Stuck in Limbo
    Dude. Get Isotope. It's like $1 now I think and it's totally worth it. Like there's a bunch of crap to do and it's amazing! haha.

Yeah the whole Rolando thing is this: The first one is more challenging than the second, however the second has better graphics, and more fun because you can actually kill people haha but it's MUCH easier.

If you like artillery games though yeah check out WORMS and Star Hogs/iShoot and Pocket Tanks Deluxe. If you go to addictinggames.com and search for Tanks it's the first link that's a lot like iShoot/Pocket Tanks (which has a lite version as well).

For the Star Hogs/WORMS debate, WORMS is *supposed* to have an update but until then it will still have bad camera angles/options, framerate low, etc etc. Unless that update comes out I would go with Star Hogs, which also has online mode and a lite version.

Also check out Baseball Slugger 3D. It's really not like baseball but you get it and you try it out and then you're ADDICTED. no joke.

If you like games like Crazy Ambulance/Taxi check out Racer. If you like games like Advanced Wars, check out Mecho Wars, which is on sale for $.99 so I got it, it's really good.

Other reccommandations include Eliss, A Doodle Flight, and Fireworks Fun.

Haha hope this helps ;)

10. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    BasketPong... does not appeal to me, Tumbleweed, only one screenshot & no lite... I highly doubt, also saving money for a big title... may be Worms'll is the game which ll have the most random game play

11. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

The levels are random in worms.
    And yes, you can create 2 teams like you want to, BUT you can't decide how many weapons or wich weapons the teams have.

12. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Wow... Thanks for spending the time & suggesting so many options fluffyguitarist
    Tried iShoot & PTD lite.... not very appealing to me, Have to test drive Star hogs
    I'll not go for starhogs or worms... yet.
    Will get worms when its updated, may be it'll also see a price fall :eek:
    I just checkd Isotope here Has too many bright colors, ll test drive the lite.
    Playing Edge lite gave me a headache.... so I'll let my head take a call on that.

btw, I love Blimp too!

13. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Thx for answering that... I'll surely wait for an update on Worms... iHope it has some bettr changes, wondering why did they degrade with the customization :p

14. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    It's the best idea. I know Worms needs some improvement, but it's definitely the way to go once the improvement is instilled.

15. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Sure CaseyLay....

There also a Mystery game tht EggzBacon was referring to here I am dieing to kno more details about it...

cud ne1 throw some light on it ? Plzzzz... I am begging for info

16. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Not quite sure. We'll find out eventually. Personally, I am anticipating the arrival of Gang$tar more than anything else. You should check it out.

17. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I did watch da Vid
    I don't think i'll get that time to play it, Car Jack Streets is quite good, I just hate that one can't resume it after they are back on the home screen until one reaches Harry's condo... a few more things need polishd, its a gr8 title btw.

18. fluffyguitarist

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm CEO, bitch.
    Stuck in Limbo
    haha well I'm kinda responding to the last couple of posts here but.... ok yeah Edge lite was wierd and i got stuck on one level and i'm not convinced that level is impossible... but supposedely it's a good game haha.....

the post by Eggzbacon was pretty dated and that game was probably Star Hogs.

19. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Edge is surely a gr8 game, I lovd the concept, thts why I tried the lite.... just tht I can't take those quick color changes.

& NO WAY, Its not Star Hogs... read the quoted post

20. fluffyguitarist

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm CEO, bitch.
    Stuck in Limbo
    oh so like quick color changes bother your eyes? :/

oh sorry I was thinking about another post..... but pretty much if you don't like Star Hogs or Worms I doubt you'll like the game that he's beta testing...