Which game should I reinstall and finish?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tsharpfilm, Oct 3, 2010.

?

Which game should I reinstall and finish?

1. Final Fantasy 1

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. Chaos Rings

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. Crimson Gem Saga

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Grand Theft Auto: CTW

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    So, I already own these games. I've started each of them, but I removed them from my iPod before finishing them to make room for other games, music, video, etc.

Which of these games should I reinstall, and is worth finishing?
    • Final Fantasy 1
    • Chaos Rings
    • Crimson Gem Saga
    • Grand Theft Auto: CTW

NOTE: I've already beaten Chaos Rings with the first couple.

2. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    CTW is worth finishing, Final Fantasy 1 (That is if your progress is still saved from the last time u played it)... And Chaos Rings is pretty fun as well once you play all of the couples.

3. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    This just shows how big games are getting these days. Would never buy an 8gb Ipod touch, Thats why I have a 16gb. Emm, I would reinstall GTA.

4. tsharpfilm

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Yeah, I do sometimes wish I had more space. I'll upgrade to a 16gig next year when the 5th gen release comes out. Until then, I'm going to remove a game, and reinstall GTA.

Thanks, folks.

5. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    I haven't played gta so I'm not sure about that so I would say finish chaos rings. It gets interesting once you unlock new couples to play and there are some new monsters.

Final fantasy is fun too. But imo, just give up on crimson gem. the grinding in that game is atrocious.

6. iFanzine

iFanzine Well-Known Member

GTA gets my vote!

7. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    I'd say anything but GTA. Terrible game (of course this is only my opinion, don't flame me :>).

8. Cymrune

Cymrune Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I havent played CGS, not too kean on the dodgey controls.

I've been in the same position as you before.

Chaos rings doesnt really grab my attention. thats why i deleted it, i kept dying in the arena and didn't realise that grinded a bit does actually help you in this game - bosses aren't scaled as i've heared from some.

But when i finally had the balls to tackle it again... when I finish it on one character - OMG, i can see why so many people are in love with this game... it gets E P I C!!

GTA is another one that i havent completed, it takes a lot of time. If you have your mind set to just 'complete this game' you will get bored...

GTA is a game you need to have fun along the way, and chinatown wars does this amazingly with loads of minigames and things to do. Unfortunately for me i'm a bit of a perfectionist - i don't like to participate in any minigames until i have completed the game, which is why i'm going to be played the game in small bursts. There is no rush.

I can't say much on final fantasy, i love RPGs but i get frustrated when i have no idea what to do and i'm just wondering in circles getting attacked every few steps. I will try again but in time.

So there's my advice, hope it helped..

9. tsharpfilm

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Thanks again.

So, for now, I'll stick with GTA until I'm done with it. And then I'll finish Chaos Rings, Crimson Gem Saga, and Final Fantasy 1. And then I can FINALLY get started on Space Miner: Space Ore Bust. :D That's another game that I bought on sale but barely touched.

10. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    GTA is pretty gratifying to finish because it's a long, awesome game.

(somewhat TWSS?)

11. Duke Floss

Duke Floss Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Writer - Producer - Engineer
    English Roundabout
    CGS is awesome - so far I am just about to face Nephelta the witch, and I am loving everything about the game.

But I'd have to say GTA: CTW - I have been playing that game steady since January and have only tackled 50% of it, easily my favourite game on the system. My favourite GTA game since Vice City.

12. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK