Universal Where's my geek? (by Ivanovich Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Dec 17, 2014.

1. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Im on the fence on this
    The full unlock is 1.99$
    How much is the zombie mode
    It doesnt show app in te list of IAP in appstore

And if i havent playe time geeks, should i buy that also?and whats the difference between this and timegeeks?

2. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

Hi,

The zombie mode is one auto-calibrating game: When you start a new level take your device exactly as do you want to be the "point zero"

About the inverse control: Take your device 180º inverted if do you like the reverse control (button home to the left or button home to the right)

3. ivanovich

The zombie mode is only $0,99 (not $1,99) and it's a totally different game mode where you're one snipper killing zombies hidden in the scenarios.

4. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    if i like this should i buy your time geeks and whats the difference with this one?
    and the zombie mode have the same zombie with crazy bill or is it new celebrities?

5. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Ok, that seems to slow down the crosshairs, but now I need to play upside down? Screen doesn't auto-rotate at all.

Premium version is $2.99 for me not $1.99

6. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Yep. I can confirm as well the premium is showing as $2.99 and then .99 for the zombie mode. Idk if I want to drop $3....I'd pay $2 for everything....

7. sugimulm

I'd wait on the zombie mode, not sure if the devs will fix this, but to have any chance, you need to play the game upside down for some reason.

8. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    #28 chief78, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    So, I'm curious why when I go to the screen where I can purchase zombie mode, it shows "download Crazy Bill (the similar zombie game), but then it's 99 cents....even stranger, checking that thread on the forums here, it looks like it was free earlier this year. I'd like to hear from the dev for clarification. This is starting to sound like a cash grab....shady....

Ok, I looked at the app activity for the Bill game, and it was initially offered free and then raised to .99 cents. I took the dice and its a fun little game.

BUT, this game, at lvl 11, becomes impossible. I have a 1/4 of the time available and its not near enough time to actually find anybody.....am I doing something wrong, or did I just smack into the pay wall?

9. flyordiedays

flyordiedays Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    I had the original Time Geeks: Find All on my iPod touch, but can't find it while searching on my iPad mini. Is it no longer available?

10. ivanovich

The original Time Geeks: Find All! was removed from the store because it was programmed 4 years ago using a very old tool and it's not possible update it to support the new iOS version with out problems. This game "Where's my geek" replace them with tons of new content.

11. ivanovich

Hi,

Crazy-Bill is a totally different game. (It's a retro arcade endless-run game) you can buy it in the store for only $0,99. Here the post of this game: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=179819&highlight=crazy+bill

The level 11 of Where's my geek you have few seconds but you only must to find 1 geek. Sure that you can do it ;)

12. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    #32 chief78, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    I snagged Crazy Bill and am really digging it. Thx for the heads-up on lvl 11. I've run it several times and just can't seem to find the person in time...I'll just keep on trying then :)

EDIT: I got lucky and the person I had to find was right in the area I started at :) I'd really like to try the sniper mode, but a few posts up deters me from purchasing if the orientation flip is an issue...

13. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    I'm going all-in on this to support the game. Will report back if any issues with the zombie mode. Having played Crazy Bill, I'm curious how the mode in this game corresponds to that one.

14. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Ummm.....the premium $3 download doesn't unlock the mini games. Now I'm pissed.....that's false advertising, and I'm not dropping anything more (no zombie mode). WTF !?!??

15. flyordiedays

flyordiedays Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Thank you for your response!

16. ivanovich

The premium version include all the levels of history mode and all the minigames but you must unlock the levels and the minigames playing the game (without ads)

17. sugimulm

Will you fix the controls for zombie mode? What you suggested works, but the game is now played upside down.

18. ivanovich

Of course.
    We have a pending update (sent to Apple more than 1 week ago and waiting for approval) and when finally Apple approve this version (After the Apple holidays stop) we'll send a major update of the game with a very big surprise included in the history mode and some fixes.

19. sugimulm

Thank you! What I played so far I'm loving it!

20. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    That was vague wording when you responded about what the premium version "included." With that said, I am having a blast with this game.

I'm going to overlook bad wording, but I would caution you in the future to clarify. I'm a copywriter and a writer, and what was described does actually state that the premium version includes "all 7 mini games." I look forward to the update, and to a fix for the zombie mode so I can support your team (or you....however many people there are in your crew) further. This and Crazy Bill have great production value, and I look forward to seeing what surprise(s) are in store.