Where is this "Little Girl" in RESIDENT EVIL:DEGENERATION?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheBrianPerryProject, May 28, 2009.

1. #1 TheBrianPerryProject, May 28, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2009
    I just replayed and beat Resident Evil: Degeneration on the Professional setting and while playing I payed a bit more attention to the story. I noticed that when Leon first makes it to the V.I.P. area he sees 4 survivors but the woman says that there are actually 5 since 1 of the survivors is a little girl ( I think she said her name was Rami ) and she is sleeping in the storage room so that she doesn't have to witness the horror around her. Now after finishing the game and paying close attention to everyone that I lead to safety I noticed that she wasn't even there, let alone mentioned ever again in the storyline.

Did Leon and company just leave that poor little girl in the storage room to rot? Haha. Damn that is wrong on so many levels.

R.I.P. poor little R.E. mystery girl :(

**Did anyone else notice this?**

2. aleceiffel

aleceiffel Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    art supply buyer/artist
    Oregon
    loophole! I forgot about that part....yeah I guess they left her to rot

3. Would make a good sequel. She turns into one of the undead after being infected with the T-Virus and gets her revenge on Leon haha.

:p

4. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Who cares about the girl I'm trying to save my ass form zombies :cool: Anyways I wonder did happen to her o_O...

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    "Mom... mooooom?!" *HIIIIIIISSSSSSSS* AIGHEEEE!!!

Agreed, even though I didn't get the game, it'd be an awesome and incredibly creepy sequel.

6. aleceiffel

aleceiffel Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    art supply buyer/artist
    Oregon
    i havent played it on the harder levels, is it fun to replay?
    after i got mercenary mode, i found it to be so fun, i never went back to the regular game...

7. To tell you the truth, the Professional difficulty is not much harder than the other 2 difficulties. I actually finished the game faster on this level than I did on Easy :p

8. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Hmmm.

Kinda reminds you of Home Alone, doesn't it?

But with zombies.

Y'know...that'd actually make a kick ass game now that I think about it.

Imagine if Marv and Harry were zombies. You'd have to set traps and stuff like Kevin did in the movie to make sure they don't catch you.

9. Hahaha, I can actually picture that :p

10. Yagami_Light

Yagami_Light Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    LMFAO! They forgot her!

She was just some annoying kid in the movie.

11. Maybe she is a special side mission for a Rocket Launcher or something haha. Either way somebody forgot her in the creation process of this game. And now she became worm food due to their negligence :p