iPad Where is Text Twist Turbo? and How is Pile Up! Candymania?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by schooze, Feb 5, 2009.

1. schooze

schooze Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Hey Guys,

I was on Appsnipper and saw Text Twist was on sale for $0.99 I went to buy it and it wasn't working. After I went on my computer to see what was up it seems its not on the app store, this must be a temporary problem with apple right? I also noticed another game by RealArcade called Pile Up! Candimania http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303551730&mt=8 how is this game I own all their games except for Sally's Salon and i think they are all good and steals at their current $0.99 price, so how is this one anyone try it?

Thanks

2. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    When TT first launched it had a pretty bad bug in it - O reviewed it kinda here http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=4134&highlight=Text+twist
    Anyways they pulled and I haven't heard anything until I saw it on appsniper as well today. I guess they finally fixed it, @ least I hope so... It should probably show up sometime today or tomorrow

3. schooze

Oct 11, 2008
    Thanks Brian,
    I saw it had bad reviews on appsnipper didn't realze it was because of a bug yeah hopefully it is fixed and put back up like I said I think they make great games and would have liked to have tried this, oh well I have enough word games as it is.

4. 1337brian

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    No problem, If your looking for a great substitute for TT, I would highly recommend textroplis, Probably better than TT will ever be, even after they update it!

BTW: Welcome to the forums! :D

5. 1337brian

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    After 2 weeks, it's finally back up...

6. schooze

Oct 11, 2008
    Of course I have Textroplis, probably the best word game on the app store.

7. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009