Where is NBA 2K19 on Mobile??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dagcode74, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Dagcode74

Dagcode74 New Member

Sep 16, 2016
    Is NBA 2k19 coming out on mobile or not?

2. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

3. Sasser

Sasser New Member

Dec 11, 2017
    I fear you're right, Techzamazing. I spent many hours enjoying 2K18 on mobile, but all we're getting from here on out is free-to-play trash. It will be all about frustrating you into spending on the microtransactions. 2K is becoming more like EA, and neither care about the hatred they're engendering in a large percentage of their former customers...... as long as they're making extra off the schmucks.

I long for the days when you simply paid a fair price and then enjoyed the game. It's now a world of micro-Joes paying micro-hoes.

4. And_75

And_75 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    L.A.
    Nba 2K18 on iOS is still among top grossing app in the AppStore.

This decision is really upsetting me. Companies needs to understand that image and reputation is a valuable asset too. 2k has been so arrogant in recent years and continue to disappoint their own customers. Poor management.

Sasser likes this.
  5. ackmondual

ackmondual Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    U.S.A., earth
    #5 ackmondual, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Unless we're willing to pay $30 to $50 per app, then I doubt we'll be able to rid ourselves of the free-to-play model. I'm told that when the App Store first opened shop, apps did cost $20+.

I still have my Ipad Air and Ipod Touch 5. I'll finish out whatever games I'd care to on there, but for "better mobile gaming", it seems like one would be better of getting a Nintendo DS or Switch.

Sasser likes this.
  6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Nothing but free to play garbage for all mobile sports games now :( Console not mobile is the only way to truly
    play a sports game and so I am done with all sports games since they have ruined them all and I have zero desire to play a sports game on console

Sasser likes this.