iPhone Where is Force Unleashed II?

Discussion in 'Pre-Orders, Soft Launches, and Upcoming iOS Games' started by Uhtred, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Uhtred

Uhtred Member

Oct 5, 2009
    FU II was released for all other platforms at the end of October but the iOS version seems to be mia. Anyone know what the story is? Tyvm.

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    It's probably not happening. THQ doesn't seem to focus on the iPhone all that much, so seeing something like that overlooked doesn't surprise me.

Eh...not a huge loss. The first one wasn't that great anyway.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member

THQ just released that Star Wars Eliminate reskin, so I wouldn't say that they're not focusing on the platform. Force Unleashed II has been pretty much massacred by the critics, and the original iPhone FU was a big FU to iPhone gaming community, so I'm not sure why anyone would be looking forward to a sequel.

4. Ipadboy

Ipadboy Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Behind your mother
    #4 Ipadboy, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
    SWFU2 isnt coming out for idevices and was never mentioned in being developed or released.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member

THQ doesn't make any games -- they're a publisher. And they did release the latest SW game, in collaboration with Ngmoco.

6. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Heheheh, well said. Agreed that you're not missing much. The console versions will be clearanced to $5 by Christmas, judging from the terrible reviews.

No PSP or PS2 version of TFU2 either, so don't take it too hard.

7. openviews

openviews Member

Jul 28, 2010
    I'm still waiting for Battle for Hoth.

8. Infamous97

Infamous97 Well-Known Member

Force

Will this game come to the iphone like it's former game?