Where do DEVs meet?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Nightmoore, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Well, looks like there are some other secret rules. I have published a math game on the app store and asked for an invitation to the dev forum with no success so far. I also didn't receive any reply to my last PMs I sent you on Feb 26 and Mar 3... so the door seems pretty closed to me.

2. InsertWittyName

InsertWittyName Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Ditto for me.

3. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Public Relations/Graphic Designer - Spiffcode Inc.
    Seattle, Wa
    Theo. I looked at your math game and it does constitute game. I'm also aware that your working on a SCI-FI RPG and was hoping to get wind of that before sending an official invite your direction. Sticking to my word, I'll send you an invite. I went ahead and looked up your games web page and sent an e-mail to your contact e-mail address. Please reply to it. Almost if not all the game developers in this group have worked on projects with a bit more depth. I look forward to seeing your RPG.
    I looked in my inbox achieves and don't see any request sent by you. I went ahead and looked up your games web page and sent an e-mail to your inquires e-mail address. Please reply to it.

Developers: Make life easier for me and anyone else that wants to know more about your games. Put who you are and your game's website address in your signature. Please read my profile for required info.

4. InsertWittyName

InsertWittyName Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2008
    I checked my PM Sent Items just to make sure and I sent you a message titled Developer Group on 01-28-2009.

I've also replied to the email you sent.

Thanks for picking up on this Zandog.

5. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Public Relations/Graphic Designer - Spiffcode Inc.
    Seattle, Wa
    No bs. I get so many msg, the inbox doesn't allow me to hold them all. If I overlooked your, apologies. Look forward to your e-mail.

6. Sorry, that wasn't clear to me.

Thanks for the invite! I'm also looking forward to show something of our work in the forums :)