iPad Where and how much do you spend playing?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GatorDeb, Feb 10, 2009.

1. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Can't use it at work anymore (security purposes) so my playing time has gone down to minutes a day :( I do take it when I go out and playing while waiting in line, etc. And in the crapper, of course :D

How about you?

2. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    I play in random intervals. I like having games to take with me becasue I don't have a lot of time anymore to just sit around a computer or console and play games. I play sometimes at night, sometimes while watching TV, in the crapper, in line, when I am bored out of my fing mind, etc...

I probably put in an hour or two a day...give or take. Some days I put in a lot though :D

3. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    At home in bed before falling asleep, and sometimes if I have time during my breaks / lunches at work. In the bus as well. And of course, I'll just sometimes sit on the couch at home and play while the gf is watching something on TV.

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    In bed when the wife is sleeping (and even sometimes when she's not). :)
    On the subway on my way to and from work.

5. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Usually in front of my computer at night after everyone is asleep. Or on the weekends when I get the chance.

6. TRIPLE BEAM DREAM

TRIPLE BEAM DREAM Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Door County
    It's constantly with me, I'm always playing games, listening to music, watching movies, playing games. Did I say playing games, yes I need help.

7. ficbot

ficbot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Music on the way to the subway, games or e-reading on the subway, sometimes a few short breaks here and there throughout the day, and reading before bed with it.

8. appreviewer

appreviewer Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    really just whenever I feel like it I'll play.

9. Blaqkie

Blaqkie Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    I sit on the toilet and play cause it's mostly the only time I get to play. Or when I watch tv or am in bed. Toilet players ftw!