What's this (old) game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mcamp, Oct 7, 2020.

1. mcamp

mcamp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    I'm trying to remember this game I used to play on my iPhone 3Gs.

It was a single-player card game, with a space theme. The artwork was super cute, about aliens, and I remember the game getting good reviews at the time. As well as I can recall, the game was about gathering points into various stats -- I think there were five of them, and one of them was "Moxie" -- to achieve various win conditions.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

2. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    Isn’t the game in your purchase history?

3. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    LOL, you ever tried finding anything in your purchase history without knowing the title? Not so easy.
    I know this game, and I remember ‘moxie’, but also forget the title. It was quite good so thought I’d like to try it again. Searched my own history for 10 minutes then gave up. No telling if it’s still there of course. It was way back.

mcamp likes this.
  4. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    If I know when I played the game, I can narrow it down based on the purchase date. I have searched my purchase history before.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    To be fair, sometimes all it take is a description and someone here immediately knows what it is.

That said, it doesn’t ring any bells for me.

6. mcamp

mcamp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Rummaging through my purchase history was ... interesting ... time-consuming ... but I found it. Karma Star, which I purchased in 2009. No longer available to download, of course. I'd love to see this show up on Game Club one of these days.

Asp likes this.