Whats the best iPhone Pool Game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wonderva, Mar 31, 2010.

1. wonderva

wonderva Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    theres a bunch..."Vegas Pool", "Pool sharks" etc etc

Which one is the best?
    don't really care about online play though itd be nice to have

2. debtOFskittles

debtOFskittles Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    pool pro online 3 by a long shot

3. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    I've only had Pro Pool Online 3, Anytime Pool and Midnight Pool, but I will agree with the last poster and say Pro Pool Online 3. I bought it on a whim, but actually found it to be very impressive. And some of the issues I had with it I figured out after playing with it for a bit.

I wish more people would buy the game in fact, because while there are plenty of people to play 8 ball with, I want to play some 9 ball and maybe even some snooker...if I can figure it out.

4. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I own the majority of them.. Pool Pro Online 3 I got a couple weeks ago and that one is very good. I'm surprised its not getting a lot of talk here in the forums. I won't say its the best pool game ever but its definitely worth getting. Other than that check out the pool games by EA and I-Play(Anytime Pool, World Championship Pool) , they're pretty good, and a few others like Midnight Pool, Killer Pool. For top down Arcade Pool Online is decent.

Right now I'd go with the newest one Pool Pro Online 3 if I was you and see how you like that.

5. Gasconne

Gasconne New Member

Feb 21, 2012
    new

very nice pool - "Knight pool" ;)

6. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Don't go near Vegas Pool Sharks! Utter rubbish!!

I agree with Pro Pool 3. Best by far. And there's a decent online play, and gpod selection of unlockables/purchases (not real money).

7. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Adrenaline Pool online.