What's that one game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lazer Kat, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    I know I'll get the answer here.
    It's a game that plays similar to Super Crate box. It's a single level action platformer but it has a fantasy setting where you have a sword. I think the name has sword in it. Like heavy sword...but that's not it.

I know I have bought it, and desperately want to reinstall it...but can't think of it's name.
    Umm...

2. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
  3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Spellsword most likely. And yes, it's fantastic, even after it turned freemium. It's still pretty well balanced, and i havent deleted it since it's release, and it's been in all my ithings. :)

4. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    #4 Lazer Kat, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Thanks. Halfway.
    I realize now I am actually thinking of two different games, I had just joined them together in my head.
    Spellsword is one of them. The other one is more fantasy themed, with more action...and has like an action button similar to sAvant Ascent, or whatever it's called.

Wait. I'm playing spell sword now. Maybe this is it.

Wow. That was so little information, and it made even less sense. Thanks Ep. I'll buy you Space Strafer as a tip, if you don't have it yet.

5. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Muffin Knight?