iPad What's currently on your front page?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GatorDeb, Feb 24, 2009.

1. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    I keep my "finished" games first. I put 20 hours into PuzzleQuest Chapter 1 and finished it, and finished all 180 levels in PixelCross. I will finish PicGrid tonight (finished over 50% yesterday) and I have about 25% to go in Glyphos. The rest are my currently-being played games. I will probably finish Yard Sale Sunnyville first. ChessQuest is awesome with 1200 puzzles to finish (I'm at puzzle 129). Been playing chess since I was 5 or so.

Attached Files:

• 002.PNG
      002.PNG
      File size:
      136.8 KB
      Views:
  2. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I'm posting my first two pages, because my first page is still primarily default apps. However, this doesn't mean a whole lot, because I'm too lazy to reorganize most times :)

Attached Files:

3. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    How do you change your icons at the bottom? Ex: iDracula? Is yours jailbroken?

4. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    You change it just like the rest. Just hold your finger on the icon. When it shakes...move it.

5. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    u better check your email

the only dev who goes here thats on your first two pages are team phobic

ill post mine later

after i delete wobble
    ;)

6. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Yeah, what he said. Don't feel bad, though. I didn't realize that the first time I rearranged icons either.

7. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    ??? Actually, the developers of 1112 and 2079 hang around here. However, if any developer who doesn't see their game on my first two pages wishes to send me a promo code, I'd gladly except :D

8. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
  9. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    yes, actually it is.

10. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The Netherlands
    Yes in this case it is, for me at least. :)
    Because when I search, I prefer finding one good, large, thread filled with this, than a handful of smaller topics. Exactly the same with the "How much did you spend on apps/games?" threads.

11. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    Thank you for that....I was wondering how stupid I was when I realized that!

Thanks for the help!

12. mikoburnz

mikoburnz Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    These kind of posts are getting old, not only are they just as annoying as not using the search button, they're in the category of spam. Obviously these posts are not getting through to people, so why even post them? Either add a rule to the forums about it or just stop posting these over and over.

Now back to the topic, I will get some pics up a bit later, but on my first page I have all my "Paid" apps and on the others I have all my free apps.

13. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    In one second I'll post my first page cause the second page has NDA written all over it.

14. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    What's actually getting old is how often SEARCH has to be stated.
    Why people refuse to search or use a thread that's already there is beyond comprehension.
    Is it because the OP needs to have their name listed under the start of the thread?
    Sorry but this will continue to happen and should continue to happen until people search...sure, mistakes can happen and we don't always find the thread we're looking for, but then state it in the thread. There was obviously no attempt to search out anything similar.

As was mentioned above, it's better to keep everything in 1 tidy thread (especially when there is no change in the discussion) than x number of threads about the same thing.

15. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Honestly, what is the big concern? Are you concerned with the bandwidth of the site or something? I'm just curious.

I feel like sometimes people act as though, if a new thread appears, they *have* to open it and participate. If a thread doesn't interest you (generally speaking), you can surely just ignore it. If no one is interested, it will eventually fade away. Sometimes bringing up old threads can be confusing, and sometimes starting a fresh thread can be a welcome diversion.

16. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    I agree with Mr Charley. Using the search function is easy. Not opening multiple threads on the same topics, over and over and over and over again helps all of us who want to participate in the forums. There are enough new threads everyday without yet another one on the same old subject...

I guess those of us who post messages reminding people to use the Search function are just hoping that someone might pay attention and actually use the Search function... I suspect this is a vain hope...