What Zenonia Character Class did you Choose?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Arland, May 26, 2009.

?

What Zenonia character class did you choose?

1. Paladin

28.6%
  2. Assassin

41.4%
  3. Warrior

30.0%
  1. Arland

Arland Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    I choose assassin..... I just wanted to see what other people choose.

By the way what is the best skill build for the assassin?

2. Veratek

Veratek Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    VERATEkĀ®
    washington
    I went with paladin, looked balanced. Plus I'll go back and play a second time with Assassin, seems the most unique of the classes.

3. Baloney

Baloney Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    I would also like it if someone told me a good skill build for assasin.

4. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    wow do a search next time

5. Hobbes

Hobbes Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I chose assasin just becuase it seemed cooler... I am stuck at the boss with the sythe (the first one) I got the light in the room but he's a toughie so I'm training my assasinhis stays are fairly evened out, high thirties except for stealth in the low forties

6. Arland

Arland Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    I felt that it was good to see what people chose later on after the release.... people might have a different oppinion and also this is asking the question what is a good build for an assassin which the community is clearly interested in. That is why I chose to make a new thread

7. VIRAL

VIRAL Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    i wouldnt go evened out on an assassin

pure str or pure agi is the way to go. pure agi for dps later on (after getting the lynx passive @ lvl 24 maxed) . or pure str for hgh spike damage ( can get 20k dmg on the thunderstorm skill in your high 60s low 70s)

8. parranoya

parranoya Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The thing I get paid for
    CANADIA
    Well seems I am the only one so far who picked the warrior --- I find they are the easiest to make it throught the game with first ----then I beat it again with the finess characters once I got the details and the gaming rules down pat.

9. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    What I suggest is getting him up against the wall, and just mashing the button. You take a lot more damage yourself, but you also tear through him. Just be sure to have a good potion in a quick slot.

10. T-jayy

T-jayy Member

May 21, 2009
    Your not alone. I chose warrior to but for my second play through im going for assassin.

11. Human

Human Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I picked the paladin, and its been easy so far. I had no trouble with the first boss. The paladin's ability to heal himself really comes in handy.

12. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

yea, i pick paladin too, i stopped adding CON once i got heal over time, im at 4/10 on it and it heals 14% 5 times, its great

13. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    What? Look at the thread titles, they are asking the exact same question. You also made the exact same poll. I can't help but call you an idiot, even if it does earn me an infraction. You basically created the EXACT same thread as the other one, and Im pretty sure it was on the first page.

14. Man of Mystery

Man of Mystery Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2008
    texas
    i vaguely recall posting this exact same thing yesterday

sin because i like fast/speedy things; i'll probably do a paladin next

15. stereomanic

stereomanic New Member

i am addicted to this game. i'm hardly an RPG player, i don't have the patience but i feel that this game gives me the chance to change my mind on that fact plus it reminds me of Golden Sun for GBA which was fun when it was first out. Dammit, i sound like a geek....owh, and i'm using assasin. Easy street but i imagine Warrior would kick ass faster than Paris Hilton going on all four.

16. ins0mniaque

ins0mniaque New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Warrior FTW

I'm an avid RPG player, and I particularly like to find the best builds possible. After having seen all the abilities and weapons (in the first town) of all classes, I chose the warrior for the damage, and the stronger passive skills for damage, while still having another passive skill for accuracy.

I decided to go with this build :

Every stat point in STR.

Keep all skills until level 7, max the accuracy skill (Focus of the Archer). Then put one point in Eye of the Lynx (increases chance of critical strike). You then level to 24, keep all 12 skill points to max both passive skills at level 24. You then get a 20% increase in physical attack, +more STR (not sure ?). Then I'd max the chance of critical strike and then the critical damage (both passive skills).

I'm now lvl 24, I just maxed the 24th level passive skills. I get virtually no damage (5-6 dmg per shot, I have 1347 HP...). I have 102 STR, 33 in everything else. I hold a 52-208 dmg sword (Normal Soul Blade) and my damage is 754-964. I sometimes miss, but not a lot, and everything just dies while I take no damage. Oh... and those 18000 gold EXP booster at the Item Gal... totally worth it, even before that ridicule boost in dmg you get at level 24.

Enjoy this cookie-cutter.

17. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I chose warrior for purely aesthetic purposes.

Makes him look like Cloud with the huge buster sword.

18. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Wow, I just came to say the same exact thing. Picked the warrior just because he looks like cloud:) That's seriously the only reason.