What is SEGA doing?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Anonomation, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

As most users know Sonic 4 Episode 2 had been broken by iOS and was due an update as said in the app info. Although it never came. I payed for this and could never play it because it had always been broken.

Another thing, Jet Set Radio, another game I payed for, has also mysteriously disappeared and has no shown up or has been mentioned since.

Now SEGA is talking about making some auto runner instead of fixing their apps. Nice.

2. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    They're dieing, slowly, in front of us. They have been for years. They just fired the entire SF office responsible for their few latter-era good games. It's over...

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

They should just sell what's left of their franchises to Nintendo and stop before they ruin anything any further.

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I wish Nintendo but they would never release the IPs on another platform.

5. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Never known for updating, Sega is just restructuring, that is, re-focusing once again. Wish Nintendo would focus on mobile gaming! :D

6. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Is Nintendo still doing great itself? Wii U wasn't nearly the hit the original Wii was.

7. q8phantom

q8phantom Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Game development
    Kuwait
    Also I have the Sega racing game, was working with MFi since lately it stopped, sent them an email but seems no reply on it :(