What is RocketCat Games up to lately?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, Jul 6, 2012.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I haven't seen anything on RocketCat Games since Super Quickhook came out. What on Earth have they been up to since then? Anyone able to fill me in? :D

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    How'd you manage to miss Mage Guantlet?

Mage Gauntlet

Rocketcat LLC
    "Download Mage Gauntlet. The time you spent reading this review could've been much better spent playing this incredible …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Download Mage Gauntlet. The time you spent reading this review could've been much better spent playing this incredible game." -- Toucharcade.com Review Mage Gauntlet is a classic-style action-RPG, designed from the ground up for iOS. It's inspired primarily by 90's action RPGs for the Super Nintendo, such as Legend of Zelda: LTTP and Secret of Mana. We wanted to make a fast-paced RPG that doesn't waste your time with fetch quests. Fight and explore your way through a humorous storyline about eccentric wizards, powerful artifacts, and dangerous monsters. Find items to customize your character's strengths and weaknesses. Enjoy smooth, responsive controls and fast, satisfying combat. When you beat the game, unlock a remixed Master Mode with overwhelming enemy numbers and new secrets to uncover. MAGE FACTS - 84 levels (half normal, half in Master Mode) - 86 achievements - 110 hats (important) - Variety of loot that adapt your character to different tactics - 19 pets that follow you around and give different bonuses - Quick leveling and stat system lets you customize character further - Dash and Charge moves let you slip through enemy spell attacks ********* More updates planned! Follow us on Twitter @rocketcatgames to send us suggestions!
    Information
    Seller:Rocketcat LLC
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 20, 2011
    Updated:Aug 02, 2014
    Version:1.32
    Size:18.4 MB
    User Rating: (30)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Next up is a beat em up in collaboration with Madgarden
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=141860

Then maybe someday this
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=118413

3. MasterChief3624

Oct 11, 2009
    Oh awesome, thank you!

How did I manage to miss it? Easy, I just haven't been in the iOS gaming scene for a while haha :eek:

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Fair enough :p If its really been that long, you may have missed Hook Worlds as well, which I believe was the third in the hook series.

5. MasterChief3624

Oct 11, 2009
    Oh! I actually was around for that. I forgot about that one. That was a fun one :D

6. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    What they're up to LATELY, I believe, is "Mage Dungeon."

7. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I'm pretty sure that was put on the backburner for punchquest. (you didn't read my whole post did you? ;) )

8. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    They are currently working on 3 games i believe

9. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I didn't check the link, at any rate.

10. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    They announced a sequel to Mage Gauntlet not too long ago.

11. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    i think they are pretty close to finishing the punch quest game, so that means hello mage dungeon. really looking forward to that one. they might be working on both who knows.