What happened to appsliced.co

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dbagga84, Oct 9, 2018.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    i went to appsliced.co to see if any good iOS games dropped in price and all I get is a white screen that says the site has been disabled and to contact my internet service provider for more information. I have never seen this before from any website, so wth? I’ve always used appsliced.co in stead of app shopper because, well it’s better lol it usually catches games that can take app shopper almost a whole extra day to log. Anyways I’m not sure what my particular internet provider has to do with disabling the site, it’s not like it’s illegal or anything.

2. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    I’ve had that error too. It seems to have gone away, but it’s made me a bit nervous. I’ve got 200 plus games on my wish list on that site - and if this is a sign that the site is going to die, I could lose all of that.

3. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I've seen that kind of message before with someone else's site. That message was meant for them. There's something wrong on their end, maybe the domain address expired.

Not sure about their future, they can still come back.

4. Now it’s working ;)