what games would you like to see ported?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by YouSuckDude, Nov 24, 2010.

1. bigE1669

bigE1669 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    IT
    Ill
    Dragon Quest. Any of them.

2. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
  3. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Games I would really like to see ported on iDevices

From the good old SNES era:

Chrono Trigger – I don’t think I need to explain why, don’t you think? I have some small suggestions if Square Enix will ever consider porting CT. Graphics could be a bit refreshed, sharp and crisp. Not so blurry like Seed 2 or partially Inotia 3, even Secret of Mana is not perfect in this area. It would be great to see something on the graphical level of Illusia, which has one of the most beautifull pixel art graphics I’ve seen. Adjustable interface would be nice, like you can do in Zenonia 2 (is it really that hard to add this feature to a game?). I haven’t bought Secret of Mana but from what I’ve seen on Youtube the d-pad and buttons don’t look good, and the placement of them is not very good either. Just my humble opinion.

Earthbound – another brilliant classic, it just never gets old. And it would be a great addition to the oldschool rpg collection in the Appstore.

Secret of Mana is available, so it would be great to see Secret of Mana 2 ported as well.

Some other great titles – Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Evermore, Tales of Phantasia, Star Ocean, Terranigma.

PC games:

Fallout 1 or 2 – I don’t think this is possible but I can have dreams, right? These games are one of my all time favorites but I don’t think Bethesda will ever be interested in porting those two on mobile devices.

King’s Bounty: Legend – imagine how great it would be to see this game well ported on iPad. Amazing, incredibly well polished game that could be a brilliant port, and with touch controls it could be a completely new experience in iDevice gaming.

Baldur’s Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights 1 – it would be great to see an rpg based on Dungeons & Dragons rules on iDevice, don’t you think?

Titan Quest – this game well ported could easily compete with Dungeon Hunter series, or even be better in some areas.

Siberia 1 and 2 – the Broken Sword series are doing very well in Appstore, so I don’t see any reason why both Siberias would not.

Aralon was out not too long ago, so I was thinking about Gothic 1 and 2 – that would be a dream come true to me, to be able to play one of my all time favorites on mobile device.

Those are just a couple of my suggestions. I would be really happy to see at least one if this games ported one day. Hope that day will come. Long live iDevice gaming! :D

4. Leopard

Leopard Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Gaming
    Ukraine
    Black Ops only :D

5. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Mass Effect 2!!! Or dragon age origins. Or maybe call of duty 4 multiplayer. That would be nice

6. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    X-Com UFO Defense

Best. Game. Ever.

7. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    i second that!

8. Garbera

Garbera Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Super Mario World, without a doubt.

9. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Silent hill 2/3.
    The GameCube resident evil remake
    Virtua fighter 4/5
    Ninja garden 1/2

I won't mention games from companies that don't publish on iOS .

10. Ohden

Ohden Well-Known Member

May 10, 2011
    Would like to see Culdcept, Stella Deus, and Gladius. Others that others have already mentioned too: XCom, Torchlight, Harvest Moon.