What games would you like on iOS?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by sharpener, Mar 31, 2012.

?

Which type of iOS apps you like better?

Poll closed Apr 4, 2012.
  1. Regular

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Universal

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. sharpener

sharpener Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Musician
    Kowloon, Hong Kong
    Name some of the games you would like ported to iOS, doesn't really matter how long is the list is. You may also explain why would you like it ported to iOS devices but explaining why is optional. Please respect others choices.

Example

1.Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection: After playing the MK3 redesigned port for iOS it was good while it lasted but i didn't feel satisfied alot by it there's a lot of bugs there isnt as much blood and the controls feels kinda blah and as much as i like the sprites for the iOS port i still didn't feel the same game play as the original, Fans would be very pleased if this was ported to iOS

2.Salamander Portable (Originally for PSP): If anyone has played this on the PSP this is an awesome collection the salamander games is a classic shooter which switches positions in each levels vertical or horizontal. huge boss fights, collect power ups, the voice you hear during the game is something i always remember while playing the game also it is a great classic port collection and the art design/graphics and music is just awesome it would be a nice port to iOS Devices.

3.Decimation X (+2&3): Very similar to space invaders except the amount of bullets you shoot is pretty huge, the music and graphics are very unique this is probably one of the games i would atleast like to see ported to iOS it would be great for iPad also so throw it in as a universal.