What game did you last complete and/or delete?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by alchemistrpm, Nov 20, 2010.

1. alchemistrpm

alchemistrpm Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    What game did you last play through to the end and how long did it take? Did you delete or does it have replay value? Recommend? Maybe you finally deleted a high-score game you got sick of...

2. Qurao

Qurao Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Denmark
    I recently finished Helsing's Fire, and it is awesome. I'm keeping it on my device, in the hope of new content :)

3. Dakaa

Dakaa Member

Jul 1, 2010
    The only iphone game i've finished is 'The Simpsons', and GTA half way.

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I last completed RAGE. Very fun game. Can't recommend it enough. I finished it in about a half hour but has lots of replay value. For 99c you guys should check it out.

5. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Last play of Game Dev Story and I'm a on a new one. Each play is about 7 or 8 hours, and now it's my 6th replay, or 7th, not sure I lost the count tracking. Just fascinating.

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #6 backtothis, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
    Finishing games isn't possible for me anymore. I always think it'd be more fun playing the ten new games I've bought during the time I spend playing a certain game, allowing the cycle to continue unbounded.

Well, campaign for modern combat 2 is probably it, only took a day..like 4 hours.