What game are you playing the most, right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papa Deuce, Aug 22, 2014.

1. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    BOTW! Some how I've lost interest in most other games.

I still have only opened up four regions / towers and gave already 65 hours+ in the fame! I feel that I've barely scratched the surface of even these regions and can't imagine how much larger this game actually will get!

2. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
  3. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    #543 Red1, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Finished BotW a month ago. Now I'm waiting 4ish months for my 2nd playthrough, so that I could hopefully forget some of the things I did there and somehow make it feel new again. Planning to get all shrines first before doing the beasts lol.
    As of now, playing a lot of Vainglory and starting out in Planescape: Torment EE

5. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Definitely Breath of the Wild... but I only got a Switch 3 days ago, so it's pretty fresh. The game is wildly huge though, so I'm expecting to be playing it for a LONG time.

Probably still going to buy "I Am Setsuna" tonight just to have a classic-style JRPG on my new Switch.

6. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Congrats on finding a Switch. I took a break from BotW while I did the KOTOR play-a-long last month but now I'm back at it. It's definitely huge. I'm at 75 hours and I've only found half the shrines.

7. laurenxoxo

laurenxoxo Member

Jun 7, 2017
  8. Rocotilos

Rocotilos Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    iOS Apps & Games Developer
  9. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Still enjoying Breath of the Wild a great deal. Up to 90hrs now - gulp - which is the most I've put into any game since Dragon Quest VIII about two years ago.

Apart from that, Dust on iOS is amazing, and I have also started tinkering around with Street Fighter II and Wonder Boy on Switch.

10. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Injustice 2 at the moment. I think I've pretty much hit the paywall, but if I manage to get in Elite IV in this week's arena then I'll get my Mythic Wonder Woman up to 5 stars

11. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Lately I've been back to Spelunky on PS4. Such a great game!

12. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I'm still playing with a modded openxcom a bit but I tried Starbound Spacefarer (I know I'm way behind) a few days ago not really expecting to like it much as I've never been a huge fan of the whole crafting type games but I did like the sound of the space mechanics, At the minute I'm hooked there just seems to be so much to unlock and a pretty good mechanic in flying your ship between worlds.

13. Kouya

Kouya New Member

Deemo, good for relaxation

14. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Still Vainglory unranked with Blttz mode and Planescape Torment EE

15. Dexintgames

Dexintgames Member

Jun 26, 2017
    i love playing League of legend(diamond) and on mobile i play a iron league

16. Dexintgames

Dexintgames Member

Jun 26, 2017
    i wonder why games MOBA games r so addictive.....

17. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Still playing BOTW and it gets better and better! Super addicted to the open world adventure as the overall gaming world is to be explored. Love it!

18. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    I've been sinking a lot of The into last week's Free App of the Week - Telepaint. It's a great little puzzler, a bit like Lemmings.

19. wenix

wenix Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

I'm a "casual game developer" making casual games about cats and dogs - thus playing my games a lot. In my "gamer" half, I spend 1-3 hours a day playing Clash Royale which is my big addition since its soft launch 1 year ago.

20. TrueBlou

TrueBlou Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 20, 2014
    Software Developer - witenoiz.com
    Scotland
    Totally agree, I’m over 200 hours into it and still enjoying it as much as I ever did. The recent DLC just added a few more new things for me to do, determined to beat the bloody sword trial.

Oh and playing some of the sh%*$# I release :D Well, toying with mechanics mostly just now.