What are your hobbies?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Duss321, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Duss321

Duss321 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    I mean we're all here from around the globe because we all like ios(games).
    But what are your other hobbies and interests or things you like to do.
    Do you see those things back in the ios games you play or like.
    Or is it something Completely diffirent?

Couldn't find a topic like this when i used the search function.
    Also sorry for my spelling and grammar, i live in the Netherlands.:)

Anyway, topic starter should start, right?
    Well, i like cars and everything that has to do with cars.
    I drive a modified Ford Fiesta ST, which i also use on the track.
    And have done several dragraces with it, but i like circuit racing more.

Also play the guitar and bluesharp/harmonica.
    And i like football, to watch, not very good at it myself.
    Unfortunatly there aren't any really good racing games on ios besides real racing (since i like realism). I do play some football games. Football manager, soccer manager and fifa.

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I play the guitar, bass and drums. I also dabble in making eletronic music now and then.

3. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Active Member

Jun 24, 2012
    I play soccer. I am 14 so I go to school too. Lol. Soccer and video games are my mayjor hobbies. I enjoy (good) movies too. I fanatic shows, so that counts as a hobbie as it takes up time. The Walking Dead. Regular Show. Etc..

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I used to play football(soccer), but I stopped it, because the team spirit was so bad. Like it was mean and evil. I don't wanna play in a team where they call me ching chong or riceboy. I wasn't the only one getting attacked though. The new guys ruined the team. And it was an expensive hobby too. Now I swim since it's Summer. Anyway, now I like to play around with FL Studio and produce electronic music. It's hard with a demo though.

5. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Active Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Wow. # I go to a how you say (ghetto) school and no one has ever been racist towards me. Most the school is black and the kids who aren't are not even picked on. The school is still violent. I want to transfer soon. I'm 50% African American. 25% Filipino. 25% Caucasian. I want to meet my family in the Philipines one day. Good luck to you! ☺ By the way. Is it wrong that I laughed at riceboy? #

6. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Well, the context was that his team mates were being "mean & evil", rather than some kind of affectionate nickname among friends, these people upset him. So laughing at that, and publicizing the fact, is wrong imo.

7. popblanks

popblanks Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    I've been playing the violin for 10 years so far and im 13 (turning 14)

8. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Right! Forgot to mention I love movies, I like to consider myself a movie buff. :p

9. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Dude no worries. That guy was attacking me and JBRUU before and that was the reason why he "laughed" at me. He got banned now though.

Well my whole town only has a few non-white people. Or foreigners in general.

10. Restodrood

Restodrood Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Mannn I've played the violin for 15 years and I'm 19! Great instrument glad you picked it up :D

11. popblanks

popblanks Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Lol it's tiring but its ok. Are you in any orchestras?

12. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    One of my hobbies is looking for rare die cast cars such as Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning, etc. I own a collection of many first year productions and would like to have a display case made with mirrored bottom/sides along w/ lighting to showcase them in the future. Maybe when I retire.:rolleyes:

Another are the G.I. Joe action figures (nope, its not called a doll ladies;)). Always on the lookout for these and their accessories. Preferably first year productions when they were apprx 12 inches tall and not the small little ones that came out later.

13. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    playing soccer, composing music and playing keyboard, web programming, 3D modelling, writing short stories.

14. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    playing iphone games

15. USO_Apps

USO_Apps Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Game Development
    Ukraine
    I'm fond of photography, like to take photos, cause photos can reflect person's feelings, especially I like black and white photos.

16. iAlpha

iAlpha Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Yeah, I agree, I don't know too much photography but it's some pretty deep stuff when it comes down to emotions.

17. Just kidding!!!

I play alot of tennis, used to play rollar hockey, soccer, football, and volleyball.

Like going to the beach, going up to Hollywood to see all the weirdos, and like to ride my bike either on the bike path by the ocean, or sometimes I dance with my rollarblades on Venice Beach.

Oh, yeah, love to dance, but don't go to clubs nowadays cause I'm older. Now, my number one hobby is ios gaming...

18. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    I lol'd!

19. hotneha

hotneha New Member

Jul 26, 2012