What are you watching on Netflix

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Jayg2015, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Spotless....

A guy owns a crime cleanup company. His brother is a criminal. The guy who owns the clean up company is not, but gets drawn into it..... mostly drama with some comedic moments.

British show, I think...... I absolutely love it..... have only seen 3 episodes so far.

2. slarti88

slarti88 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Freelance software developer
    I watched a couple of movies on netflix for a change yesterday. One of these was called, 'Wild Tales'. An Argentinian movie about people reaching a breaking point and losing their minds. It was incredible! Highly recommend

3. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Stranger Things was fun (and my youngest kid - 13 - absolutely loved it), though I thought the last 2 episodes were rushed. Like suddenly they realized they only had 2 episodes left and had to get it wrapped up quick.

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    fuller house season 2
    yoga hosers - kevin smith movie in which his daughter and her friend is up against nazi wieners that enter inside u through ur butt and kill you. pretty good movie
    a christmas horror movie - a christmas movie that has three different stories happening that come together
    the jungle book - watching with my kids and realized i love the movie . they did an amazing job.
    angry birds

5. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    I'm watching the Frequency telly series now. It's pretty good.

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    BoJack Horseman!!!

7. Papa Deuce

May 15, 2013
    Not Netflix.... but Hulu in this case.... more for people much younger than I am, but I really enjoyed "Freakish".... a story - 10 episodes so far - about high school kids who get trapped at the high school when a chemical plant explodes.

8. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Shut up Todd :v

9. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    mainly horror movies
    sinister
    blair witch
    anti birth

10. Papa Deuce

May 15, 2013
    Just watched all 10 episodes of Santa Clarita Diet....... I loved it and I hated it.... it was a train wreck, but a watchable train wreck.

11. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    We watched A Series of Unfortunate Events a few weeks back. It was great. Just bummed now we have to wait a year for the next season. At least there's Stranger Things 2 in... October. Ugh. Ha ha. This releasing all episodes at once thing is great and terrible at the same time.

12. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Yeah, I'm two thirds of the way through A Series of Unfortunate Events. Also recently watched The OA. That was good - though the ending was a bit unsatisfying.

13. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I watched Travelers and absolutely fell in love with the whole thing. It's like the love child of Twelve Monkeys and Quantum Leap with some X-Files paranoia thrown in.

14. solumn

solumn New Member

Mar 2, 2017
    I like Black Mirror

Anybody like that series?

15. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    The first episode of Black mirror is a classic.

I'm watching Vikings at the moment. Not amazing, but keeping my interest.

16. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Yeah, it's fantastic.

Currently I'm enjoying Designated Survivor.

17. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Recently watched Making a Murderer and...damn. I just don't think he did it. The cops knew he was innocent of the crime for which he spent 18 years in prison for; if they could do that to him I wouldn't put anything past them.

Currently watching Person of Interest.

18. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I have only watched a handful of series because like games it's always the same ha ha, like playing games more than watching series though.

I watched 24, Prison Break, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Stranger Things, and now I watch The Walking Dead.

19. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Blitzed through The OA in about a week with my wife. Very poe-faced - I think there's barely a light-hearted moment in the entire series - and occasionally ridiculous, but also a really good series. It's definitely not exactly like Stranger Things, but anyone who enjoyed that series might enjoy The OA.

It is also very reminiscent of a cool indie film from about 15 years ago, but I won't say which one, because that would practically be a spoiler.

20. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    We just watched BASEketball (creators of South park, hysterical), but it might have been on DVR.