What anime are you watching?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Pocketnova, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Nina really pisses me off, she's at the top of the "characters that I want dead right now" list. Honestly, has she contributed ANYTHING to the anime so far? Well as of episode 20, all she's done is be an annoying, racist idiot. I honestly hate her more then the whole of the Britannia nation. On a side note, I can't find anything online about Jeremiah's sister(?).
    (The one that Shirley shot, and Ohgi brought back to his house)
    I guess the anime didn't give enough info.

2. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Yup Nina sucks. It's been a while since I saw Code Geass, but it is very well done with a pretty good ending.

3. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Yeah, I'm watching the last two episodes now.
    As if they needed to add more reasons to despise Suzaku. I don't blame Euphemia for what happened, and neither do I blame Lelouch, but why he would even joke about killing all the Japanese is beyond me. What really got me was that Suzuka stayed by her side thinking she had been in her right mind when she gave that order. It disgusts me.

4. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    #164 noah0706, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    Is D.Gray-man good?

5. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I've heard a lot about it, and I've heard it's good, I haven't seen it though so I can't say for sure.

6. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Madoka Magica is great so far! Now that I'm past all the happy stuff, I'm really looking forward to seeing just how dark it gets. Those witch barrier interiors are gorgeous!

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Did you watch both season or just first one? Just curious since it looks like you only watched one!

8. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    You are correct! I have the second one bookmarked but before watching that I wanted to watch a couple shorter anime that I've had on my list for a while. (Madoka Magica, Baccano, and Angle beats) I can just be glad though that I can watch it at my leisure, I can't imagine having to wait how ever long the gap between the first and second season was, it would kill me.

9. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I think it's still on hiatus the manga anyway due to work related illness. It won several awards but I've been told the show doesn't really do justice nowadays due to 'old style' art.

10. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    If you ever watch Baccano, the way the story is told is very unique to say the least. You'll probably have no clue as to what is happening when you start, but i only gets better.

11. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Yeah that wouldn't surprise, I know I can't stand that art style, and I'll avoid it when I can.

12. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Haha, yeah, I've heard that. Should be an interesting experience!

13. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    What anime is a good start into the world of anime?

14. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I have some questions first. How old are you and are you a male or female? Also, do you like action, comedy? Do you like gore? Also, how committed could you be? Some shows are over 500 episodes. Maybe a anime film would be a good start?

15. noah0706

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Alright thanks

16. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Wow, you really coverd all the bases!

17. noah0706

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Nice, what episode are you on?

18. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I usually read the comments of an episode and I did so after finishing episode six of Madoka Magica, and all I can say is, "Why all the hate for Kyubey ;_;". IMO he's the best character so far. I also like red haired girl and black haired girl (I'm great at names, as I'm sure you can tell) and I don't hate the MCs' but I also don't find them to be that amazing.

19. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    I'm male, both action and comedy would be fine, not the hugest fan of gore, and I could be pretty committed so number of episodes isn't and issue for me. Am I missing a question?