What anime are you watching?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Pocketnova, Jan 4, 2015.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Fav anime is probs GoT if I was honest.

2. Well, it has got all of the fanservice in it, let's be fair

Yeah, Death Parade is a fantastic show. I wasn't a particular fan of the whole "judgement system questioning" part, but the individual judgements and the stories built around the characters in them were amazing. I'd say the double episode judgement is some of the best anime I've seen in a long time

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Game of Thrones? Ya, way too much fan service for me.

4. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Naw, it's Cory in the House e-z (do i dank meme? yes i do)

5. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    That's basically almost everyone looking back on the show lol.

6. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    As expected it did absolutely horrible in BD sales, no chance for another season though props for Madhouse for producing it. It was known that the show wouldn't do well anyway.

Teekyuu is definitely a surprising short show (its like only 2 minutes with 4 seasons). Really funny and those 2 minutes go through fast.

7. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    That latest episode of plastic memories, though! Kreygasm Best so far IMO. Finally getting back on track after the last couple mediocre episodes.

8. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Did everyone hear about the new dragonball series?

9. johncereno

johncereno Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    trainor
    japan
    Been always watching Naruto Shippuden and Onepice ... they're my all time favorite may days wont be complete without even seeing a glimpse of these anime series. ^^

10. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Fuuuuuuuuck yeah bruh!

11. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    If you guys ever read some manga or webtoons, the webtoon About Death has gotta be one of the best I've ever read. Listen with headphones cause there is a soundtrack to every story.

12. Alduin1600

Alduin1600 Active Member

May 4, 2015
    At the moment i've been watching RWBY on Netflix. It's okay. Between that and rewatching SAO though

13. RicoYan

RicoYan Member

May 4, 2015
    I am waiting for Naruto: Gaiden and Dragon Balls till they are available here in the Philippines.

14. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Looks like Spirited Away is going to be on BluRay for the US on 16 June. Must buy for me.

15. RoboWarrior

Oct 3, 2012
    I can't even imagine trying to watch all 700 or something episodes now of one piece.

16. florhackson

florhackson Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I watch Case Closed. I know I will never get through the entire series, and if I were I would have no problem re-watching it. The cases aren't dumbed down, which makes me appreciate it even more.

17. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    It's possible but after that it becomes kinda hard to watch more than a few episodes a day. Although I did binge like 10 series after that now it's just manga unless it's an anime original.

18. voldemort-senpai

voldemort-senpai New Member

May 6, 2015
    I'm your senpai.
    RWBY and Assassination Classroom. Also I heard there's a second season of Knights of Sidonia, so I think I'll try and watch that when I have time.

19. RoboWarrior

Oct 3, 2012
    AssClass got cleared for a second season. Apparently (not surprisingly) it's very popular in Japan. Likely to be one of the shows to replaced Naruto both in anime and manga after the anime finishes.

20. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I enjoy Ass Class but I don't know how it could replace Naruto in popularity. I'm on the 11th episode of the dub and I don't know long you can stretch out Ass Class. Naruto is epic and has a much larger scope. I can see AOT taking over Naruto in popularity because there is more story and it's more epic. I know they are making both an AOT and an Ass Class live action movie. I'm excited for both of them

I want to know when do you think Hollywood will start going after Anime/Manga IPs? Hollywood is snatching up every Comic book IP. I'm sure once they start running out of Comic book IPs we will start seeing a flood of Anime movies. I wonder who can do right.