What anime are you watching?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Pocketnova, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I started reading a little bit of the Naruto manga and I may watch some of the anime later on but I still have pretty low interest for AoT. It is Psychological which is my favorite genre of anime so that's a small reason that I'd want to watch it.

2. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    #262 noah0706, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    I like alot, but these would have to be my favorite
    1: FMA:B third opening
    2: Psycho-Pass' second opening
    3: Berserk's opening

3. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Oh that psycho-pass one was great. I'll have to look up the third FMA:B one (it's been a bit since I saw it) and the Berserk one.

4. noah0706

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    #264 noah0706, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    Nice

5. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Have too many OP/ED to be listed, rather I have artist, almost anything by Haruna Luna, EGOIST, supercell, GARNiDELiA, Suzuki Konomi, ClariS, LiSA, Eir Aoi, Tia, and Mika Kobayashi are a few standouts. There a lot more but it would quite a long post. As for composers, there are a few stand outs as well, Taku Iwasaki, Yoko Kanno, Joe Hisashi, Hiroyuki Sawano, Satoru Kosaki and Masaru Yokoyama is a small sample.

6. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    If you ever want some serious slice of life Welcome to the N.H.K is where it's at. One of my all-time favourites.

7. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I loved that anime! The sad thing is some of that hit a little too close to home. Lol

8. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Yeah it's one of those closer to life ones that either make people re-evaluate what they're doing or hope to never become that.

9. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Wow, that's a crazy list! Thanks for posting that, I'll look into some of their stuff!

10. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Hmm it has psychological which is defiantly a high selling point for me. Slice of Life isn't a favorite of mine, but I'll put it on my watch list for sure.

11. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I caught up on Maria the Virgin Witch today. Freaking love that so far! One of my favorites of this season.

12. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    1.Your Lie in April's Hikaru Nara and Nanairo Symphony
    2.Glasslip's Natsu no Hi to Kimi No Koe (Terrible anime btw 0/10 would go back in time to tell myself to avoid it)
    3. Sakurasou's Kimi ga Yume wo Tsuretekita

Honorable mention:
    Anohana's Secret Base
    Amaburi Park's Extra Magic Hour
    Nichijou's Hyadain no KakakataKataomoi-C (Watching video is required)
    SAO's Crossing Field
    All of Nagi no Asukara
    Kokoro Connect's Paradigm (For violin intro)
    Mekaku City Actors
    Clannad AS's Toki Wo Kizamu Uta

13. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Very nice list! I'll have to check out a few of the ones I haven't seen. Sucks about Glassslip, at least you heard a good opening ;) I'll keep in mind to avoid that at all costs.

14. noah0706

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Shiki was crazy.

15. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I've been watching some InuYahsa. It's pretty great so far. I still need to catch up on Death Parade and Cute High Earth Defense Club love and more importantly watch Code Geass R2.

16. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Akino's English in Extra Magic Hour was so cringy especially after the amazing Aquarion Evol OP. For 4 episodes everyone thought she was saying "the sky was magical" and then the album came out and the subbers changed it to "magic hour". Still enjoyed that OP. Also Lisa released an official english version of Crossing Field with the CD release of SAO 2 ED. Does anyone know when Mekaku City Actor OST is going to be released? I believe all of the BD are released with on sign of the OST. Shaft is usually really good with releasing OST which is surprising.

17. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #277 tahzblade, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    Hey guys! Just here to inform that there is a new way to watch anime for free but legaly, it's currently a ad based app and is still missing some awesome animes but- There is a suggestion/feedback tab where you request animes, give suggestions and feedback. The devs will do their best to provide requested anime.

As I said before, the app is currently free but, pricing may change in the future.

App is - AnimeLab.

Edit: Website for app https://www.animelab.com/beta

Re-Edit: Sorry but I use the TA app so I can't post the link as an actual link.

18. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I signed up, but it's not available where I live yet, but I'll keep my eyes out for it!

19. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Anyone have any good political anime suggestions? (or manga for that matter) I think something like that would be fairly interesting.

20. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    So are you saying a government anime or anything that has to do with politics meaning also corporate business animes?