What a GREAT App! Scrolling calendar with budget and expenses tracking !!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iAppJudge, Nov 5, 2010.

1. iAppJudge

iAppJudge New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    This is such an useful App called "DAY (Calendar & Budget)", it allow scrolling vertically to browse events in months and weeks view! Checking events continuity is always lacking in most of calendar apps and this "DAY" comes with a simple and easy to use interface. Apart from that, it has powerful repeating options including the repeating every 5th week which is not found in Pocket Information!

Another outstanding feature is the simple budget and expense tracking that I will say this is a MUST buy. How many times I wanted track or manage my expense with an App that integrate into the planner. However, this is really a simple tracking, it allows you to set a monthly or weekly budget and display them on month/week view, it will auto calculate the balance amount so that you know how much left you could spend. What I mean simple is it doesn't allow you to set different amount for different months, so as "SIMPLE" means. Hope they can enhance this later but it is good for me for now.

I'd like to say this is what I've waited for, hoping the company to bring the sync with Google/iCal in the future. Consider as a standalone App, highly recommended!

They have a paid and free lite versions, worth a try!!! :rolleyes:

link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/gact-com/id364639800?uo=4target="itunes_store"