were is phart games?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by eyemh8, Mar 27, 2009.

1. eyemh8

eyemh8 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    To stay stupid
    Estes Park co.
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea were phart games went perry was very active on here but I have not heard a thing for a while hopefully he is busey on a new game but I'm worried he is fed up with apple after zombie mangle circus any news?

2. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
  3. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    PHARTGAMES Last Activity: 03-18-2009 05:28 PM

4. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    i was just wandering this a couple of days ago....

5. PHARTGAMES

PHARTGAMES Well-Known Member

Still alive fellas.

Just gotta find time to work on my iphone stuff.

There should be an automangle update coming out real soon, if apple approve it, with global hiscores.

I've just gotta do a little bit to the alienmangle update and that will be all good to go, with highscores also.

I haven't had alot of time lately.. I've also been a little distracted with call of duty world at war, i'm just about done with the first version of PeZBOT for that. Hopefully it's a bit of free advertising for PHARTGAMES..

That's the idea anyway...

Airmangle... hmm, I'm not getting much joy out of working on it because even though it will probably be fun for some to play it's tedious as hell to work on it... and really.. that sux.. (it would have been like that topgun game that's coming out anyway ;) ).

So, as usual, best laid plans gone to hell....

I have a bunch of ideas for the next game i was going to originally do after alienmangle... so...

Not going to fill a niche or whatever to make mega $$ just going to work on something that's fun to work on, like AutoMangle, that hopefully ppl enjoy...

Was thinking of making an AutoMangle 2.... but i don't see much point.

Thanks for the interest guys, I haven't given up, just time is scarce. :rolleyes: