Wenjia

Veewo Games
Send this game as a love letter to you ——Making this game for the memories you gave me. Thank god who brought me an an…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Send this game as a love letter to you ——Making this game for the memories you gave me. Thank god who brought me an angel like you at that time. 《Wenjia》is our first standalone game, hope you like this game~~:) we will also try to improve it constantly,if you encounter difficulties or bugs in the game, welcome to contact us~~ facebook:DilemmaStudio Email:[email protected] prize: *2018 FGF CHINA:Golden Handle *2018indieplay:Best Game(candidate) *2018indieplay:Best Music(candidate) *2018indieplay: Best Art(candidate) *Tencent Game Awards:Best Game *2017 GDC IGF Xbox Exclusive Game 《Wenjia》 is a 2D platform game with puzzle-solving elements. Players can freely travel between two realms (the material world and the energy world), each of them with different challenges and obstacles. Players must utilize both realms’mechanisms to reach their final goal. 【The world of WENJIA is one that shifts between the realms of Matter and Energy】 The realms of Matter and Energy mirror each other in perfect duality. However, certain entities in the Energy Realm have evolved into matter-less sentient beings. The game’s kitten protagonist (a cat-shaped energy entity) and spirits are all examples of such beings. Pure energy entities can travel freely between the two realms. 【The story of WENJIA thus unfolds】 A forest’s longstanding tranquility is shattered by a sudden earthquake. As lava bursts forth from the ground, the mountain’s spirits find themselves surrounded by fiery death. By controlling a kitten, the player must overcome numerous obstacles in the wild to reach the burning heart of the mountain and rescue the spirits before it’s too late. 【Cross-Realm Travels】 WENJIA is a 2D platform game with puzzle-solving elements. Players can freely travel between two realms, each of them with different challenges and obstacles. Players must utilize both realms’ mechanisms to reach their final goal. 【Soothing In-game Environment】 WENJIA’s exquisite hand-drawn graphics bring out both the vivid colorfulness of the Matter Realm and the fantastical strangeness of the Energy Realm. The sharp contrast between the two realms offers the players a unique visual feast. Working with game audio talents from Russia, WENJIA’s sound team has created an immersive fantasy environment that features deep woods, eerie ruins, and raging volcanos.
Information
Seller:Veewo Games
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:May 02, 2019
Updated:May 15, 2021
Version:1.11
Size:1.4 GB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal