Well Word

Bird Cartel LLC
Welcome to Well Word! Every day you'll get a board of 25 letters. Your goal? Make the best words you can to get the hig…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Welcome to Well Word! Every day you'll get a board of 25 letters. Your goal? Make the best words you can to get the highest score you can! Be careful though, each letter can only be used 3 times. Ok fine, you can use the center letter as much as you want. Think Strategically! Your word multiplier increases if you use the center letter, if your letters are all touching, or if you use 8 or more letters in a word. How high can you push the multiplier? Full Clear! Earn bonus points for each row and column you clear. Earn even more points if you clear the whole board! Share and Compete! After you finish a board, share your results with friends and enemies. Use Your Brain! Grow your vocabulary by finding new words. Tap an unknown word to see its definition. Offline Play! No internet connection required. No Ads! I don't like ads and I don't like tracking. Well Word is free. If you like it, consider the one-time purchase to upgrade to PRO. ============= Well Word PRO ============= Want more Well Word? Go PRO to unlock: - Daily Lightning. 2 minutes. No pausing. All instinct. - History. See your complete record and play any board you missed. - Stats. In-depth, shareable analysis for every board you play. - Global Stats. See how you stack up against the world. - Challenges. Compete with your friends. - Themes. Use the colors you like. - Warm Feelings. Your support helps me continue making games like this.
Information
Seller:Bird Cartel LLC
Genre:Puzzle, Word
Release:Mar 15, 2023
Updated:Jul 01, 2023
Version:1.12
Size:84.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal