Welcome to the Android Games forum!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Eli, Feb 28, 2013.

1. kentlake

kentlake Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Thank you Admin for accepting me here :)

2. SENSBoD

SENSBoD Member

Nov 17, 2014
  3. Oceandai

Oceandai Member

Jan 13, 2015
    About google play link

If in the Android forum, there is also a tool like in the ios forum can get app's information through google play link. It is quiet easy for us to recommond new game or publish our games in the forum:D

4. AudiobooksNow

AudiobooksNow New Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Hi

Hello! I'm app developer :)

5. BdR76

BdR76 Member

Mar 22, 2012
    #65 BdR76, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    url linking disabled?

It's great that Touch Arcade added a forum dedicated entirely to Android. Especially for developers like myself to be able to post about both iOS and Android games.

I just posted a message and linking to the play store doesn't seem to work (or linking to anything for that matter). The messages just show up with bbcodes, so [ url= ] etc.​

Never mind, by posting this I reached a total of 10 posts, I guess that triggered something and I can post [ urls ] now.

6. dongha

dongha Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Are you all developers ?

7. johncereno

johncereno Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    trainor
    japan
    Don't have any idea about whats going here! newbie prob. but still enjoying myself here!

8. ummbojumbo

ummbojumbo New Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Flip Stick

Hi guys its finally here! We bring you our first mobile game!
    It's called Flip Stick and is a perfect 'time waster' game :D
    It would be extremely awesome if everyone could download it and give it a go, it's free!! :D And would be even more awesome if you could get the $1.00 version! :D
    Please share it around, tell your friends, post about it and get flipping! I will love you if you do!

[FONT=helvetica, arial, lucida grande, sans-serif]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TRGames.FlipStickFree[/FONT]

9. dongha

dongha Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Thank you, Admin :)

10. johncereno

johncereno Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    trainor
    japan
    This is such an interesting thread! i find it more informative specially now that im looking for new games :) thanks!

11. monsterkill

monsterkill Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Mobile Developer
    Nice forum site. Have so many categories both for Android and iOS. Been looking for sites like this. So I can easily research and recommend android rpg games :)

12. blackjack05

blackjack05 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Tech Support
    Been looking for a site like this! Finally!

13. MiquidoGames

MiquidoGames New Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Cracow, Poland
  14. amazingrace

amazingrace Active Member

Nov 10, 2015
    China
    great

great i just bought a new android game for my granny and i hope i can get some amazing android game here like i really got lots of amazing ios game in another part, thank u :)

15. paul126

paul126 New Member

Nov 8, 2015
    This is seriously cool.

16. Meijiface

Meijiface Member

Nov 4, 2015
    china
    really cool, but this part is not as popular as ios part, that's weird.

17. testitest

testitest New Member

Dec 4, 2015
    hi

hi together,

I'm new to app "game" development. Could you please have a look at my first app and give me some feedback?

thank you very much!

Best regards!

18. greenharlottes05

greenharlottes05 New Member

May 26, 2014
    Android games..... maybe suggestions are counted? Anyway..if you are looking for an app on where to download a mobile game try EXP Game that can be downloaded in playstore. the app let's you pre-register on the pre-launching games on mobile. they are giving users different game items and redeemable codes for many games and lets you experience to play it before others can. You can receive updates about the game's launching dates and what's great is the rewards given when you use and while enjoying the app. wow right? try to search for your favorite game there. here's the download link if you want https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expgame.expressgame&hl=en

19. dniel0225

dniel0225 Member

Feb 3, 2016
    The best android game, is the one you make

Hey, I´m new at this forum, im from colombia and i really want you to try my game!! is very addictive and hard, id like to receive your comments and improve this game! it is in the Android store but will be soon in the App store.

PLEASE ENJOY IT!! AND HELP ME TO BE A BETTER DEVELOPER.

LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sillonnaranjaestudio.Cub

cubLogo256.png