iPad (+Web Demo)Electro Jam - 2D platformer where you jump and dive into jelly!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Cool&Cat Studio, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Cool&Cat Studio

Cool&Cat Studio New Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Hello Touch Arcade!

Electro Jam is 2D platformer being developed for mobile devices, where you control a vinyl record adventuring in a land of unknown music. Use simple yet precise one-touch controls to jump into and swim through platforms made of jelly while avoiding deadly traps and obstacles spread throughout each stage in this new take on the platforming genre. When finished the game will feature different tracks and visuals for each different stage, aside from new kinds of jellies, traps and obstacles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We made a small web demo for people to try it out and possibly give us some feedback. You can play it through a PC browser on either itch.io or GameJolt. You can also check our brief trailer for the alpha demo here:

If all goes according to plan, the game will be out around early 2018.

PS: Let me know if this kind of demo isn't allowed, I'll gladly remove the links if that's the case.

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Cool name for a game, looks like great fun and I really like that it has one touch controls.

You mentioned the game gets more colors and obstacles, that's great, I would like to see some fresh minty funky colors in this game ha ha.

Good luck with further development and see your game in 2018.

3. Cool&Cat Studio

Cool&Cat Studio New Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks man, we're a small group of people but we're putting a lot of effort into it. By the way, searching for "fresh minty" colors on google yielded some pretty cool results, so thanks for that too, hahahah