We are testing spitting turn based game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spitty gonzales, Feb 27, 2022.

1. spitty gonzales

Feb 27, 2022
    Male
    HI guys . We launched a new spitting game. We are looking for ideas to make it more enjoyable and funny. We would be happy if you share what kind of spitting game you would dream to play for fun.

Thank you for sharing your time and appreciate it.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    A spitting game ? Have I got this right ? Sure you don’t mean splitting ?

If it’s a ‘spitting game’ it sounds very strange and not my type of game at all.

Haven’t you got any screenshots ?

spitty gonzales likes this.
  3. David1953

David1953 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    I’m thinking that this is spam, although there is a chance that I’m mistaken. Perhaps this entire thread should be deleted, if the moderators agree that it is indeed spam.

spitty gonzales likes this.
  4. spitty gonzales

Feb 27, 2022
    Male
    Yes It is a turn based spitting game. It is already at the iOS and android store with lots missing animations and characters . We just launched to get some feedback about the game. Search Spit king please. Thank you for your interest

5. spitty gonzales

Feb 27, 2022
    Male
    You are right about thinking it as a spam. But You are mistaken my friend. We chose spitting idea to give people a chance to share their feelings in a more funny and enjoyable . We launched the game with lots of missing things to get some feedback and listen people and to improve it after . Thank you for your time my friend. You can check the game Spit king from iOS or android.

6. David1953

David1953 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    OK, that’s fine, spitty gonzales, and my apologies for my suspicions earlier. I’m probably just a bit too suspicious for my own good, lol. Although I’m not sure whether your game would be my cup of tea. (I’m more into adventure games, and occasional RPG games), I’ll check it out on the App Store to satisfy my curiosity.

7. spitty gonzales

Feb 27, 2022
    Male
    Thank you David. But like I said before lots of things missing now. We would be happy if you share your ideas also how to improve it in a more funny and enjoyable game .