Universal WazHack (by Warwick Allison)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by strivemind, May 7, 2013.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Oh crap maybe its because in game my name is OoOoOomonkey
    That's capital O little o then monkey?

2. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    This is how my screen looks?

Attached Files:

3. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    ^^^^

I corrected your name at my end. It's case sensitive. See you in dungeon soon I hope :D

4. Bartley111

Bartley111 New Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Hey there hackers please add Bartley. I've added the last few names on this thread

5. bigred447uk

Apr 16, 2009
    Hey Bartley I've added you. I'm Parvizal in game so pls add me if you haven't already.

TA Guild grows ! I've yet to play a game simultaneously with anyone yet but it's only a matter of time.

6. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Bartley comes up as unregistered for me. It seems to be case sensitive if that helps.

OoOoOomonkey worked btw.

I'm about start a WazHack TA guild add me thread. I'll link it here when it's done.

7. bigred447uk

Apr 16, 2009
    Awesome news mate ! Good plan as we are trashing this thread with add me requests etc.

8. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
  9. bigred447uk

Apr 16, 2009
    TA should do a TA plays with this game. It's ripe pickings for an amusing TA video.

10. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Yeah, that would be an awesome video.

There's quite a few entertaining and educational videos on YouTube, and some cool links to videos and other good stuff on WazHack's Reddit page:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/WazHack/

11. ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #251 ProgPariah77, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
    Keep an eye out for me, if you will - progpariah77. Have not yet had time to register w/guild, but would love to add multiplayer to my experience of this game ...

OK, just registered.

12. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Both wow and Doh!

I finally got round to trying out the mage (up until now I've stuck with the knight guy as normally I don't go for wizards)
    But wow the wizard seems much cooler to play as, I'm loving the spells and wands,
    I almost felt like I was cheating as I had an uncursed wand of magic missile and a wand of freezing, so I'd zap them to freeze them then zap zap zap with my magic missiles and all was going great until one miss judged zap froze myself and I got ganged attacked by 2 goblins, 1 bat and a rat or two :eek:
    Well looks like I've found my new favourite class.
    Seems like a whole different game I was missing out on by sticking with the warrior.

13. pheriannath

pheriannath Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2012
    And nothing beats throwing potions and fire/ice/gas stones into the faces of your enemies (potions of confusion in groups of monsters are particularly amusing)

14. WazWaz

WazWaz Active Member

May 8, 2013
    Except perhaps when they get revenge - on the high score table today:

died from an uncursed firestone used by a dying acid blob.

15. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I had duplicates of everyone in my guild friends list, one with an x next to the name and one with a shield. I finally decided to delete all the ones with an x. I played a couple games, quit, and just went to play again. Now everyone has an x and when I tap their name it says they are not a guild member yet. What's up?

16. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #256 Vovin, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013

Embarrassing. That could have been me. I died in an uncursed firestone explosion today. And my dog, too.

edit: wasn't me on the table. I had only a level 3 knight. But I was wondering what suddenly happened when everything went boom and everyone was dead, including another blob, a rat and 2 goblins.

17. WazWaz

WazWaz Active Member

May 8, 2013
    #257 WazWaz, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
    The database shows you with 10 friends. It can take a few seconds to refresh. The duplicates thing sounds odd though - I'll look into it. I admit to never testing 110 friend connections like this (11x10 mutual friends), but I can't see why it would cause problems.

18. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I think it was happening early on, when I added Povketnova he was duplicated and I think he was maybe my third friend. Several were subsequently duplicated right after adding, then today most (all but 1?) had duplicates.

Also, I've done a few co-op challenges but I can't figure out how to see my opponent's results to compare to mine.

Edit: also to update my previous post, I tried individually refreshing my friends and all but 3 (10 of 13) regained the shield icon.

19. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    This might have already been answered but what are the gem stones for? I keep collecting loads of them but haven't found a use for them.

Also just got a new best run. With my new found love for the wizard:D

Attached Files:

20. WazWaz

WazWaz Active Member

May 8, 2013
    For now, go to http://www.wazhack.com/scores when you finish, choose Latest, find your game, and use the links. The scores only get posted if they are above your threshold set in Options/Game. I should make a better way to see MP scores, since I really don't want lots of people setting it to 'Always' - it clogs the Latest scores list with junk and chews through my server quota.