Universal Wayward Souls (by Rocketcat Games) [TouchArcade Game of the Year 2014]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Laenor

Laenor Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Paris, France
    This. is . AWESOME.
    Seriously. I've beaten the game to death. I've got all achievements.
    I'm in need of fresh blood.

And this feels like the nurse just called me to highlight that they're packing up a metric ton of blood bags just for me.

2. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Oh, no discussion about the update?
    Anyway, it seems that even with the update, the iOS version still hasn’t got all the contents that the PC version has. Hope we can get them soon.

Laenor likes this.
  3. Laenor

Laenor Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Paris, France
    #4463 Laenor, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    I believe it's mainly missing ways to make use of your gold once all characters are upgraded, which I agree would be great.

Otherwise, I've been trying to beat the Paladin game mode, it's HARD. I usually die on level 11, as the fight against Amaranth depletes a lot of life / consumables, and I fail to stabilize afterwards.
    RocketCat hinted at the possibility of iOS receiving another update later down the line, it might be related.

Anyway, it feels awesome having something new in one of my favorite iOS games.

4. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    This is amazing. This content update is about 6 years late, and I was holding onto hope until about 6 months ago that we may one day see it. That day is finally here, and I couldn’t be happier about it. 15AE1F94-1AE7-4E33-AC9D-2BE8DBB7F279.png