Watchmen: Justice is Coming Story Tips/Walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Brazilian Rider, Mar 8, 2009.

1. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    :( had the same problem. It should be cleared up.

2. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    Hmm...It was like that yesterday too. So it's weird that it hasn't worked for me for two days in a row. :confused:

3. CandyNJ66

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    It's annoying so I don't know what is up but this is a weekend so loads more people are trying to play now.

4. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    Yeah...I have tons of other stuff to play too...so I'll be good :).

5. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Anyone know if they ever submitted the stability update they said they were planning on submitting??

6. illSnuffYou

illSnuffYou Active Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Umm... I *think* clue #11 is in city park.. on the top street. And i'm assuming level 12?

7. Sea2stars

Sea2stars Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Clue #11 is in city park; top north, a bit left of center. I got the clue, but I'm not sure it gave me the credit and I may be stuck now. I've had to delete the game and reinstall numerous times now to fix in the login issue where it crashes after the Dr Manhatten loading screen comes up. This game's way to buggy and issues prevent you from leveling. I had one character with over 200 defeated criminals, but I was stuck at level 8 because I was unable to find anymore costume parts. I started another character and didn't level up my character until I had 80 parts; after about 85 parts I got XP points but no new items to use, no increase in my collected stats and after 95 (guessing) the annoying empty dumpsters were back.

8. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Hmmmmm........Wonder if this "game" will ever be fixed. The last 8 times I tried to play the server starts me in a different body(a black man) different costume(red gloves, shoes and red mask with blue jeans that have wings at the bottom) my dude is supposed to be white and I have none of those costume parts. The worst thing though is that I can do nothing except wonder in a black void on the OUTSIDE of the city! I can't go through the buildings to get back in, and when I finally spot a yellow arrow to go to another part of the city, it won't let me click on it!

This App is sheer garbage and I am finally getting my $.99 worth as I click the little x at the top left of the icon....ahhhh.....

9. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    Hmmm... This is probably unethical, but there's still that leveling up glitch you can use in DT... And there's only 12 clues so far, so you aren't missing out on much --> I really hope the next update [(whenever that is)] will 1) fix everything and 2) have more clues... And as you level up, the fighting "skills" arent even skills.. they're boardline psychotic weaponry.

10. Sea2stars

Sea2stars Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Heh. I know what you mean. I just got the "chainsaw" skill, or at least it finally registered on the system. The fighting scheme seems to be just a rock, paper, scissors variant; not much strategy there. And instead of calling it an Advanced Release, or whatever they called it on the app store, it should clearly be stated as Beta software; maybe that's even being to gracious.

11. CandyNJ66

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    I'm sorry but I had to giggle at you getting a different person etc. At least your character didn't change gender! I thought the game was getting more stable and now it seems like it's worse hmmm

12. Sea2stars

Sea2stars Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Agreed. I've given up trying to play today; every time I login, after a few attempts, I end up in the black zone.

13. Ran Tan Waltz

Ran Tan Waltz Member

Feb 27, 2009
    It is REALLY buggy! I wouldn't be so annoyed if I didn't want it to work SO badly! It has tons of potential, but is becoming unbearable. I'm level eight and can't find or collect the next clue (it says I have seven parts, but think I skipped one as I'm trying to find the guy in the hat, but haven't found a body - also found the jacket really early on), my costume parts dissapear then reappear, my character compeletely changes at random (sometimes pretty drastically), it disconnects, crashes, leaves my character in no mans land, moves me, etc, etc. Please fix it! Please!!!

14. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
  15. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Cool. it explains some stuff about gamepay but its not actually a full walkthrough like we're trying to put together. its more of just getting started. thats it.

16. Poonzy

Poonzy New Member

Mar 15, 2009
    this game got potential
    but damn
    iunno how you guys enjoy playing it.

17. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    Lol... If I can level up and snuff other people while doin' it, i'm down.

18. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    How did you level up so much?

I still can't get any experience in this game. I'm not playing until the update comes.

19. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    Well... During that semi-crisis where everything was going haywire, I milked that glitch from DT.. 'Cause I wanted to get all the clues. But now I can't fight anyone, so idk.

20. oliath

oliath Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    This game now seems to be available worldwide.
    Up till today i couldn't get it from the UK appstore... although now i wish i hadn't as it keeps crashing.

Still... it might explain why performance has recently got worse if lots of new users are online.