Watchmen: Justice is Coming Story Tips/Walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Brazilian Rider, Mar 8, 2009.

1. ThRaShEr

ThRaShEr Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009

I got xp points for 25(200xp), 50(500xp) and when i hit 100 i did not get any xp for some reason, so im hoping to get more xp when hit 150.

2. ThRaShEr

Mar 9, 2009

Thats what i do. I havent gotten any xp level up for 2days now...Are they capping how much you can do per day?

3. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Probably not, it's only normal that the higher level you get the harder it is to level up.

4. illSnuffYou

illSnuffYou Active Member

Mar 10, 2009
    But that would hinder progression in the game as well. 'Cause these stupid dumpsters are empty!

5. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with empty dumpsters! (That somehow sounds dirty... :rolleyes:)

However, it's the way all RPGs are made. My connection is on the rocks though and I can't seem to get in a battle with anyone (even Knot-Tops). Is this happening to anyone else?

6. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    Yeah.. You aren't alone.. I know it's a new game and all... but still. Good thing I didn't waste my $0.99. ;-).

7. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Well, eventually you will collect all the costume pieces and the dumpsters will have to be empty right??

And yes, I am having some connection issues again.

8. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    In theory, yes, but I have only collected 25 outfit pieces and all the dumpsters are empty.

My connection problem has gotten better in the fact I can now see people walking around but still bad that when I challenge them it doesn't connect.

9. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    Not everyone has the same costume pieces. I made a second character [(my current one)], and i'm still missing some eyeware that I had for my first one.

10. ThRaShEr

Mar 9, 2009

I havnt been able to find anything in a dumpster since Sunday morn. My connection seems to be working really good rightnow, it's loading my person fast everytime....but yea I can't fight anyone, not even Knot top, all I can really do at the moment is take a virtaul tour thru New York...aleast the servers are working ok now it seems.

11. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    Took out the first noob of the day as of 6:01.

12. Desaturate

Desaturate New Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Ugh the glitches are really bugging me

13. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    I imagine leveling up involves fighting people. How do I fight people? Every time a fight is initiated I get the messages 'connecting' and 'connection failed.' I have uninstalled and reinstalled and reset and none of that helps. Is there a trick to it?

14. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    Not really. The server has been really crappy lately.

15. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Ahh I wondered around and went through my first battle. Got bored shortly and deleted the game. I'll probably run through the game again with the help of these walkthrough!

16. PeterM11

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    #76 PeterM11, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
    This is getting frustrating... No new items in dumpsters... Knot-Tops arent doing anything... and no one will fight me when i challenge them.... grrrr.

EDIT: one guy finally fought me. i winned. yayz. it didnt say anything about me gaining xp though and then it started messing up again so i quit. again.

17. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    I just got done with some stuff and eating dinner, so I'm going to login and see if I get the same problems. Sorry for the delay Brazilian and Kiwi :)

18. illSnuffYou

Mar 10, 2009
    UGH!!!! I'm trapped in this Black Void type of place.... Again... This really sucks.

19. PeterM11

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Been there. Done that. Only way out is to exit and log back in. That's the only thing i could figure out to do anyways...

Anyone have news on that update they were supposed to send out monday?... That is... does anyone know if they did? Im not expecting it already or anything... Not with the way apple has been lately.

20. BOWB4ZOD

BOWB4ZOD Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Director, Producer, Editor
    Ontario, Canada
    is this game any good? please rate it out of 5.

thanks