Watchmen: Justice is Coming Story Tips/Walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Brazilian Rider, Mar 8, 2009.

1. pH1R3PHly

pH1R3PHly Active Member

Mar 19, 2009
    A new update is out! getting it now :)

2. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Don't waste your time, it still sucks

3. pH1R3PHly

pH1R3PHly Active Member

Mar 19, 2009
    I'm proposing a FIGHT CLUB for people with lvl ranges
    1-2
    3-4
    5-6
    7-8
    9-10
    10-11
    11-12
    13-14
    15+

Weeknights at 10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, or Standard Time

Meet by Red Light District Train Exit arrow...

Making a poster

The fun part of this game now is PVP and testing builds, Tanks/Glass Cannons/Defense/Offense builds

Lets do this!

Attached Files:

4. iconoclast

iconoclast New Member

May 4, 2009
    This thread has been helpful. Thanks!
    I noticed that you didn't have images for clue 5, so I snapped a couple when I got to that point. Hope it helps.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. TheCorbett

TheCorbett New Member

May 25, 2009
    Help

I have been in City Park for an hour looking for clue 11, and I haven't found it! I'm at level 11 and have no clue as to why I can't see it. I've tried everything I can think of, any suggestions?

6. Jade_Nimbus

Jade_Nimbus New Member

May 31, 2009
    #226 Jade_Nimbus, May 31, 2009
    Last edited: May 31, 2009
    inkblot differences

I thought this might be useful for those just starting...or wanting to start over.

This is what your Starting Stats are depending on your Inkblot Choice

It is the following...

Butterfly Inkblot
    Atk: 2
    Def: 5
    Mov: 8
    Health: 12

The wussy starting set IMO. Girly Slap Atk Stat but HIGH Def/Health. If you are more into being defensive then offensive...go for it.

Clown Face Inkblot
    Atk: 5
    Def: 2
    Move: 5
    Health: 11

Classic Glass Cannon Stats. Big ATK and decent Health. Can't take a hit though...If you prefer Bum Rushing this is your starter.

Dead Dog Inkblot
    Atk: 3
    Def: 4
    Mov: 6
    Health: 10

The Most Rounded of the Four. Average Everything. If you like Balance this is your choice.

Skull Inkblot
    Atk: 4
    Def: 3
    Mov: 7
    Health: 13

My Personal Favorite. Also rounded with a little more Atk then Def but backs it up with the highest starting Health. IMO this is the best starter.

Note: I have not come across a need to invest level ups into Move as it only effects you outside of battle. Unless the next Patch/Update changes that...just focus on Atk, Def and Health to what you prefer.

(I would like to request a little cred for this as I think it's only fair:cool:.)

Newer Glitch/Exploit (use at your own Risk)
    This method is has two sides a quick way and a slower then the Story Point point way. But in addition to XP you get Costume stuff it's also pretty simple and requires no precise timing like the other Exploit needed. AND like all Glitch/Exploits use at your risk! You have been warned!

The Quick Exp Way
    (confirmed that glitch piles 20xp for finding costume pieces but it depends on lag i think I've stacked 120XP maximum on 1 dumpster.)

1) Go to DT look at your map.

2) Head to the "L" Shaped alley way by Liquors Italian and find the three (3) dumpsters. (on the side of the fenced in basketball court.)

3) Check a dumpster and as soon as you find a costume piece start making your character move around (preferably into the fence below you) Your character should bounce like it's lagging. If you see 20 exp continuously appearing then you did the "quick version". It should last for a minute.

4) Go to Menu > Game Options > Exit Game

5) Log in and Rinse, Lather & Repeat

Note: The good thing about this is that you 90% of the time start in front of the 3 dumpsters making it easier to start over. If you find yourself getting transported after your first find on one of the dumpsters, don't fret, just walk back to the dumpsters.

Slow Way

1) Same as above

2) Same as above

3) Same as above except instead search all three dumpsters and DON'T move around.

4) Same as above

5) Same as above

(would like to request cred for this also. thanks)

7. tom2503

tom2503 Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Is anyone still playing now that there's a new update?

8. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    #228 elimcfly, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    Just realized there was a new Update!

Wow, they still care about perfecting this game! And now it's even $4.99 instead of the introductory price of 99 cents!

Wow! This is awesome, though for some reason, the app store on my IPOD didnt get the memo of the new update but my comp sure did.

I'm gonna try playing it!

9. elimcfly

Jun 16, 2009
    Wow... The Boss Battle we've all been waiting to be finished.... was well, disappointing!

This guy only has two hit points.... Yes two. You'll kill him one shot even if your a rookie. You do however get the opportunity to kill him or let the police get him afterwards. Kill him, the police will only let him get away.

You do unlock the rumored black wings though! Plus more clothing and stuff is enabled! New Battle music and sound effects too!

10. Billkleeb

Billkleeb New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Civil Engineer
    Alaska
    Version 2.0

I downloaded 2.0, tried to go onto one of the new levels (a roof) and that's the last time the game worked, almost 5 days ago. No answers from their support staff. I've stuck with the game for months but this is stretching things...

11. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Wow, I'm completely shocked....completely flabergasted. :rolleyes:

The beat goes on with this.
    So glad I deleted it months ago, but definitely enjoy the occasional post to remind me what a waste of money it was then, and a reminder not to pay for incomplete games.... :cool:

12. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Except it's actually 32, not 2...

13. simulacrum

simulacrum New Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Has anyone completed the second half of the journal missions?

"WE ARE COMPELLED" missions

I have finished -city park- intro-, -political rally- part 1, -club 75- part 2

I am stuck at this point the clue was given by a woman at the club saying
    "The PIRATES are doing the hustle in the mist." then it gives you a match question which is 124-17, so PIRATES is in a different color in the clue as well.

The number 107 doesn't fit any of the locations and on the last clue 75 was the answer which was the club 75. There is no pirate type locations except rumrunners but there is no ! at that location.

So did anyone complete this part?

14. simulacrum

simulacrum New Member

Jan 22, 2010
    #234 simulacrum, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    I found it, I think you have to be level 20 though, it is at the comic books store downtown if anyone cares!

15. elimcfly

Jun 16, 2009
    I'm suprised you even can play through the bugs. I've used both my 1g and 2g and can't play it for more than two minutes without a crash. The last update was horrid when It opened up alot of stuff which if it wasn't for the bugs, would of been great. And now I don't see them ever fixing or updating this game because they probably lost 90% of their players......

16. elimcfly

Jun 16, 2009

The boss I got had 32 hit points before that update, but after the update he had 2... Cause this game had potential but the bugs kill it.

17. simulacrum

simulacrum New Member

Jan 22, 2010
    #237 simulacrum, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    If it makes you feel any better the final boss of the second act is bugged to, has 8 hit points and even when you kill her in 1 hit, it says you were defeated. Then you get a rather uneventful outro that looks like they were planning to add another chapter to find a person who set you up.

[​IMG]

ant head women in all her 8 hit points glory lol

18. RichHandley

RichHandley New Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Game Synopsis

Hi, folks,

I realize this thread is quite old, but if any of you are still reading this, I hope some of you might be able to help me. I'm currently writing a book about the Watchmen franchise and am looking for some detailed information about storyline to Watchmen: Justice Is Coming. I'd be very grateful for any assistance you all might be able to provide. Please contact me at info (at) hassleinbooks.com. Thanks, everyone!

Sincerely,
    Rich Handley
    Hasslein Books
    http://www.hassleinbooks.com