Universal Watcher Chronicles (by Third Sphere Game Studios LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    Can anyone offer a hint on the location of the rogue helm?

2. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    I do have the rogue armor that is crafted out of the helm but i don't exactly remember when i got it. I first encountered the rogue knight in the darkwood forest. Did you defeat the rogue knight in the darkwods? And also there's one section where there's a lot of monsters and the rogue knight helps you fight them. Also be sure to check every place in the map which is covered in black. They usually hold chests. It might be in one of them

3. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    The max amount of potion pouches you can have is 7 so yeah I'll be sure to remove this item from the merchant in NG+ if you're at thee max.

Sagar Asthana likes this.
  4. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Okay

5. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    Thanks for the pointer to the Dark Wood.
    For anyone else seeking the rogue helm, I found it in the chest immediately after the area boss, at the area’s westmost point.
    Found the shinobi helm first, though, which I think I prefer.

6. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Glad i could be of help!:)
    Later in the game after defeating the 2nd watcher in the high citadel you'll get the paladin helm which is the 2nd best for crafting the paladin armor. I now personally use the dragon armor which according to me is the best armor in the entire game. If you need help in getting any of these I'll be happy to help you out

Roxton likes this.
  7. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    I’ve encountered Nemesis twice. Once he kills you, he doesn’t spawn again, being replaced by a small horde.
    I’m guessing there’s a proper showdown with him later, but has anyone seen what happens if you defeat him in one of these single-spawn locations?

8. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    #68 Sagar Asthana, May 9, 2022
    Last edited: May 9, 2022
    I have tried and have failed miserably. He is way too strong and his attacks are very fast and sudden. He always defeats me calls me pathetic and leaves.
    And yes you're right there is a showdown with him later on in the game but that is purely optional. You can take him on or you can leave him out completely. He will appear in the starting chamber where you 1st encountered him after defeating the 2nd watcher. After defeating him(which took multiple attempts) the reward is very generous. I'll leave that for you to find out;)
    If you need help defeating him let me know

Roxton likes this.
  9. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Hi @Watcher Chronicles i noticed a bug in the new game plus mode. There are some chests that i loot but still they are present on the map. Usually whenever i loot a chest it used to disappear but now i see that they're present on the map. I've attached a screenshot of it down here. Watcher Chronicles_2022-05-11-01-54-07.jpg

naghihimutuc likes this.
  10. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    Ah interesting I'll look into that.

11. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    Happened to me once in my first playthrough. Possibly the same chest. I recall it was in an icy zone.

12. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    It has happened to me in the initial fortress and the ascent region just after that.
    Btw congratulations on completing your first playthrough!:)

Roxton likes this.
  13. naghihimutuc

naghihimutuc Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2020
    That armor looks super siiiick.

14. naghihimutuc

Mar 11, 2020
    Playing multiplayer with my ten year old and while I’m at level 51, he’s already at level 22. This is a LOT of fun playing coop; solo mode is ridiculously meditative.

I couldn’t beat Azrael alone and it took the both of us to take him down! We died A LOT but ventually we persevered. Several high fives were exchanged, also lots of yelling and learning how to use the block button. One of my proudest moments as a dad.

Thank you for local coop dev. :) This is one hell of a game!!!

15. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    yeah i got it after collecting 3 dragon helms all scattered throughout the game. it's worth it to be honest. you'll love this armor

naghihimutuc likes this.
  16. naghihimutuc

Mar 11, 2020
    I went with the Shinobi armor and the winged katana, not sure if there’s going to be a better katana in the game, better armor utilizing katanas but so far I’m liking the rhythm I have with it.

But augh apparently there’s neceomancer armor and a summoning spell?? I want that too! And scythes!

17. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Haha, i understand. The necromancer armor is good for dealing with bosses. It reduces the mana cost and increases the health and attack of the minions you summon. Overall the armors that i would suggest in the later game are the paladin and the dragon armor as they offer tremendous stat boost when upgraded. And yes there is a much better katana in store for you later on! I'll not spoil it but good luck!;)

18. naghihimutuc

Mar 11, 2020
    I left to play other games for a year, and after finishing off the last badguy, I’ve only got the dragonslayer armor to look for; I’ve got one last dragon knight to kill and I cannot help but think I missed a chest or something. Anyone got locations on those dragon knights..?

Anyone know where the dragon

19. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Actually that's a tough one to answer. It's been around an year since i last played the game and completed it twice.
    Well as far as i remember, you have to have a certain key which drops from a boss if I'm not wrong and then go to the starting biome or sanctuary. There you'll find a door that requires a key to open. You will have to have the key to enter it, and there you will fight the dragon knight a final time.
    I remember when i completed the game for the first time, i didn't go for the final boss instantly, rather i searched around each sanctuary, looking for areas i missed on the map, and kicking asses with my upgraded weapons and farming for souls. That's how i came across that door. It was only because I'm kind of a completionist, otherwise i would've missed it