Universal Watcher Chronicles (by Third Sphere Game Studios LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    The paladin looks dope with the holy greatsword:cool:

Attached Files:

2. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Nevermind, i found it now.

Attached Files:

3. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    Google Play Games cloud save support update will be rolling out soon!

Sagar Asthana likes this.
  4. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Wow! This is going to be awesome!
    Thanks! :D:cool:

5. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    I've already invested 18+ hours into the game and this feature will be the perfect addition to an already perfect game. Thanks for all the support! @Watcher Chronicles

Attached Files:

6. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    @Watcher Chronicles Hey, i just got the update, and i can see cloud syncing when i open the game. So if i download the game to my tab and login then will my data be synced from my phone automatically?

7. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Hey, just curious would Apple version get the iCloud Saving as well?

8. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    Going to start working on this next!

Lull4by likes this.
  9. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    Yeah assuming you've played your character on your primary device at least once since the update and your other device has Google Play Games setup you'll be able to switch between the two as much as you want.

10. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Man, I'm getting my arse kicked and find it difficult to upgrade my weapons. For example, I acquired the hammer but can't access it because I'm lacking some crit or something. But, even those are difficult to acquire after my first ascension (level 4).

11. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    #51 Sagar Asthana, May 4, 2022
    Last edited: May 4, 2022
    You can check in the options menu what you are lacking for the weapon e.g strength dexterity or focus, then upgrade them accordingly. Also be sure to upgrade the hammer if you have spare umbrium shards or if you plan on using it for some time as it'll do a lot more damage when upgraded.

ColeDaddy likes this.
  12. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Initially i was also having problems but now that I've learned to dodge and roll along with keeping an eye on the stamina bar, it has helped me tremendously. I am currently at level 85, beaten 3 watchers as of now, primarily use the paladin shield or the void shield for normal situations. In a horde situation i switch to my holy sword that's maxed out to +5 level and it also drops lightning when it strikes the ground. That weapon is dope. Also one more suggestion is that in the later stages when the bosses get tough use the flesh tome spell as it summons flesh skeletons to fight for you and they keep the bosses occupied while you chunk out their health with your primary weapon.
    Lastly never rush into a fight. Keep an eye on the stamina bar so that you have enough to roll out of a fight if you ever feel overwhelmed.

ColeDaddy likes this.
  13. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    New update is rolling out now with iCloud save support! Also added a config option to adjust button sizes. (They were a bit too big on iPads.)

Lull4by likes this.
  14. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Watcher Chronicles_2022-05-05-02-01-38.jpg Watcher Chronicles_2022-05-05-02-15-20.jpg Watcher Chronicles_2022-05-05-02-16-35.jpg Watcher Chronicles_2022-05-05-02-17-16.jpg Watcher Chronicles_2022-05-05-02-17-21.jpg Finally done with the game! This was definitely one of the finest and most challenging games that I've ever played in my life! Thanks @Watcher Chronicles for creating this masterpiece! Hats off to you mate! ;):)

anthony78 likes this.
  15. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
  16. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    I did not just like it, i fell in love with the it. This game will forever hold a special place in my heart.❤️

17. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    I just had one question in my mind that now that i have unlocked the game+ mode, the starting area in itself is level 80 and i can upgrade the weapons further in this run with the white shards. What else is new in this mode? Like will there be new weapons also in the later parts?

18. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    Yeah biggest difference is the ability to upgrade equipment to +10. Aside from that everything's higher level and its a more challenging experience each new game.

19. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Okay. This is going to be interesting:cool:

20. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Hey @Watcher Chronicles i wanted to report an issue. After starting the new game plus mode, i purchased a potion pouch from the shopkeeper who also sells shards and stuff, but after purchasing the potion pouch i noticed that my umbra amount got reduced by 3000 and i also didn't get any extra potions added to my maximum limit. It was 10 before and it remained 10 after the purchase. Also in my inventory the number of potion pouches i have is still 7 even after purchase which ideally should've been 8 now. Can you please look into it?