Universal Watcher Chronicles (by Third Sphere Game Studios LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    So I'll be adding more controls configuration options and pushing an update soon. Adding the ability to turn on a block and attack button in addition to the jump button for those that prefer a more traditional experience. Also a camera fix for tablets so some on screen text doesn't appear offscreen. Appreciate all the feedback so far.

Lull4by and Sagar Asthana like this.
  2. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    Oh and the new update will have the quit button ;)

Sagar Asthana likes this.
  3. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Yayy! Thanks! :D:D

4. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    New update with controls configuration, iPad fixes, and the quit button is rolling out now on iOS. Still in review for google play but should also be available soon. An attack, block, and jump button can be added via the player menu or main menu optionally now which will provide a similar controls experience as other action games. Feel free to mix and match as needed with the current minimal control scheme. Let me know what you guys think.

5. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    #25 Lull4by, Apr 29, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    Hey @Watcher Chronicles , I really enjoyed your game, it will be better if it supports iCloud Saving, then I could play the same character between iPhone and iPad, thanks!

update: Just tried the game on my ipad mini with turning attack button function on, I think it will be good if you can disable actions when their buttons are already on the screen, like swipe up to jump when their button function is on, a lot of time I tried to attack enemies but jump on enemies instead, maybe show an option to re-position the buttons by the way?

6. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Google sure takes a hell lot of time for reviewing:confused:

7. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    The block button on the right definitely helps a lot! Thanks for the update @Watcher Chronicles !:)

Attached Files:

8. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Hey i forgot to mention this last time. But please have a look at this picture @Watcher Chronicles
    The back option is being cut off on my phone idk why. It's not a game breaking issue rather a very minor thing but thought i should let you know. I'm playing on a samsung M52 5G and maybe the screen is stretched out too much? I don't know

Attached Files:

9. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    Yeah its a little weird but you can scroll down that view (more obvious when theres more options)

10. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Ohh ok, i never tried scrolling down before.
    I just tried it and it does indeed scroll down. Thanks again! :)

11. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    The utter happiness when a boss explodes into magical bits. It's unparalleled. I have started liking this game way more than dead cells now:cool:

Attached Files:

12. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I bought the switch version.

I hope the shortcut key for the map can be changed under keybindings. - is not really an easy button to press.

Also, I hope the shopkeeper has unlimited supply for his merchandise. The number of upgrade gem is too small compared to the number of gears acquired, and I can’t really play around with different setups.

13. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    I kind of agree with this as the umbra shards are very hard to find and where to invest them is even a bigger problem.
    Btw does anyone know where to find umbra masses? I haven't come across a single one yet and they are required for upgrading gear above +2 levels.
    I have to start the corrupted cathedral after beating the dark woods watcher so hopefully might find something useful there

14. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

15. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Man this game is sick!(in a good way) I'm dying so many times after the corrupted cathedral level now that the crypt has enemies far beyond my level right now. Although the good news is that after beating azrael the corrupted i got the shopkeeper to give me unlimited umbra shards. Hopefully after getting the next watcher head he'll give me unlimited masses and after that unlimited perfect umbras.(Provided i survive that long.:confused:

Attached Files:

Jstorm likes this.
  16. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Hey @Watcher Chronicles i just wanted to ask that in the future can you please provide google play games cloud save support for the game? I have loads of precious progress that i don't wanna lose if something happens to my phone or i just change it. No hurries but it would be a great addition to an already awesome game.

17. Watcher Chronicles

Apr 18, 2022
    Male
    It's a top request and I'll start researching it soon.

18. Lurchroboter

Lurchroboter Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Make it cross-save across iPhone, Switch and Pc and you got two further sales on my Desktop-Unit and my Switch… just saying ;) Great game!!

19. William Hououin

Feb 11, 2022
    Male
    Nice! Very happy to see this one get Game of the Week!

Im about 3 hours in and I enjoy it quite a bit. Really nice game indeed!

20. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Can someone help me as to where to find the paladin sword and shield? I already have the paladin Armor after beating the blind watcher but i cannot find his primary weapon. I'm already at the underlake and i can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!