Universal Warpship

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Wandake, May 26, 2016.

1. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    I guess I meant like a global chat or easy chat interface. I am sure with the introduction of clans more chat functions will be added. I am aware of the emotes in battle too. I am looking forward to trying new armies and am interested to see how you introduce them.

2. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    Are there plans to introduce more maps? What about a story mode for a single player experience to earn chests and gems?

3. Wandake

Wandake Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    We are big fans of Single player and hope to get that in time!

4. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    In regard to the crashes,

It happens multiple times everytime I load up the game to play. It's very random though. Sometimes it will do it the first three games I play. Sometimes won't happen until six games in. Unfortunately it's just about drove me away. I'll wait for patches obviously the game is still soft launched so I don't expect perfection, but it is a huge deterrent to starting up the app.

5. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    Whatt device and IOS are you on? I am on 9.3.2 6S+ no crashes. Maybe the game isn't optimized as well as it can be yet. It's still a soft launch after all as you stated.

6. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I'm on 9.3.2 as well with a regular 6+. But that shouldn't be the issue. And I would like to clarify its not really crashing. It just ends the match and goes straight back to the main menu still giving out the exp/gold and taking away your crystals as a loss.

So it's more like its disconnecting me or the other player causing the match to abruptly end.

But I wouldn't put the issue on my wifi. I have 0 issues using it.

7. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    #27 TywinTheVile, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
    Oh yes, that happens to me too. Very frustrating I hear ya. I've been so close to number 1 several times and the match disconnected and I lost trophies.

8. Wandake

Nov 4, 2010
    @ Pyapiopi @ TywinTheVile We think we have isolated the crash bug and pushing an update tomorrow, hopefully that will fix it.

9. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    F2P at its pinnacle, a la clash. Meh

10. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    Not really. This has a much more generous pay model than other F2P games. Clash Royale punishes you for long play sessions, this does not. CR makes you wait ungodly amounts of time to open chests, this does not. CR stops giving you gold after 10 wins, this does not. CR makes you pay gold to upgrade cards, this does not.

Usually I respect your opinion on games but I have to strongly disagree if you think this game is the pinnacle of F2P akin to a SuperCell game. That is a gross mischaracterization and a disservice to Warpship and Wandake.

11. Wandake

Nov 4, 2010
    #31 Wandake, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
    H4nd0fg0d, really curious what made you come to the conclusion that this game is la Clash? We actually went out of our way to ensure that nothing in the game feels like pay to win, fact that each game win gives you in game currency and with that currency you can buy everything in the game, does that not help? Perhaps I am missing something, can you please explain?

TywinTheVile thank you very much for the support, really need it to keep this project moving forward.

12. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    Just a quick message to wake this thread up. More people should try this game. It's free so nothing to lose and your feedback will help it improve as it builds toward global release.

13. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    From Aus. Really looking forward to when this game comes here.

14. Wandake

Nov 4, 2010
    New Update - v0.93

Thanks for the support everyone. We just released a new update with the following changes:

-Added tutorial, automatically starts for new users, existing users can play it by going through the settings menu
    -Random Disconnects Improved
    -Friends battles no longer give coins or crystals for the leaderboard.
    -Implemented Everyplay game recording and sharing
    -New gameplay visual design / UI
    -Added additional way to get xp and coin buffs

Also the game is now available in Australia as well.
    It will be great if you continue to give us feedback so we can improve this game.

Cheers
    - Wandake

15. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    YouTube and Twitch Stream

I have to say that I love this game. The new update has improved it a lot and there is so much potential. I will be playing this regularly on my YouTube channel. YouTube.com/tywinthevile. I will also be doing a live stream next week answering any questions the players may have.

Stay tuned!!

16. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Id like to try it... But how?

17. Wandake

Nov 4, 2010
    You can create an iTunes account for Canada or Australia to download it.

18. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    your game looks very interesting but i would like to know more about it before downloading it. any screenshots or trailers available ?

19. Wandake

Nov 4, 2010
    The screenshots and video are in the first message of this thread.

20. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    #40 TywinTheVile, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016