Universal Warhammer The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault (CROOZ, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jan 15, 2015.

1. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    GW threw it's license to every dev it could.
    Because it is going to die soon.

2. emjeeman

emjeeman Active Member

Apr 30, 2012
    I haven't really looked much into Universal Warhammer, but I can tell you right off the bat, right now! That for sure, there's no question about it; I have absolutely no doubt in my mind and it's pretty clear: it can now be said with certainty; it's a fact and a given; the tables are turned and it's less doubtful, so the stakes are raised, thus all bets are off and everything's now more definite than ever that it's unarguable

3. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

*brain fart* Wait, I need to reread what you wrote. *brain explodes* :eek::eek:
    Yep, pretty much sum up the game :D

4. emjeeman

emjeeman Active Member

Apr 30, 2012
    And there is no denying it!

5. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Haha, have you been watching Monty Python or something :)

6. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Been playing and found sevral issues, first as Chaos, I am missing Nurgle, Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch any of the distinct followers. The timers are EA approved think dungeon keeper, they are brutal and your ability to earn special currency is rough, still only on one builder and even half way to my second one. The models are weak, chaos especially I expect the grit of 40k universe and its bleached. Maybe not to have a age warning? But this really makes it quite pathetic.

7. emjeeman

emjeeman Active Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Sorry, I'm not into Star Wars or any of that hipster crap :O I have 0 idea what you're talking about :S

8. Baracus

Riiiiight. I know the feeling :)

9. emjeeman

emjeeman Active Member

Apr 30, 2012
    You and me both, brutha. Now what say you we figure out a strategic plan to break down and solve how to get to the bottom of this :eek:

10. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    I'm with you, TokyoDan. The way people talk about multiplayer, you'd think single player was some kind of m@sturbation!

11. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    In seriousness though, creating challenging AI to suit a variety of players, is an awesome game-crafting skill that requires a lot of time and play testing - hence these games...

12. Baracus

That sounds like a good plan yep. How about you go left and I'll go right, and we group up the other side of that tree there?

13. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Ok good to know because I could not figure out what the benifit would be to create and publish under different companies everytime.

14. GentlemanRaptor

GentlemanRaptor Active Member

Jun 19, 2014
    To the game's credit, it does feature actual head to head PvP in addition to the asynchronous base-attack PvP, something I haven't really seen from these CoC/Boom Beach clones.

15. Skypoint

Skypoint Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Well in their defence, according to the fluff there weren't demons or cultists involved in the Istvan III campaign. Because the space marine legions had not fully fallen to chaos by that time. The final corruption happened afterwards.

16. Alrikster

Alrikster Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Anyone else not able to login?

Loading screen wont go above 0%

17. Stevetheone

Stevetheone New Member

Feb 3, 2015
    Having that problem today. Goes up to 15% and then stops.

18. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    After 3d upgrade this is a decent game