Universal Warhammer Quest - (by Rodeo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 29, 2013.

1. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Good to know (but I hope the double speed is just a temporary beta iOS bug).

I'm doing another hardcore play through these weeks, it was a while...I've already completed Reikland and Stirland, now I'm looking for legendary loot in Averland before completing those quests too.
    Then I'll face the black dungeons and finally the grand finale.

Still a masterpiece, hands down one of my favorite games ever (on any platform)
    After all these years, I still can't believe I have my favorite boardgame ever in my pocket.

And despite over 4 complete runs (plus this partial one I'm doing now) and hundreds of hours, I'm still finding new loot and cool new combos.

Technically, especially the graphics, is still amazing...one of the best looking game imho.
    Music is so great I've noticed Games Workshops uses the main combat theme a lot recently in their promo videos.

2. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Hare is the talk with the dev studios on what Warhammer games are preferred by the guys who develop the Warhammer games. WHQ is the most popular. Time for a sequel )

http://hypestorm.ru/lovehammer/

3. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    For anyone still playing this: is this still working on the latest iOS (10.2)? Is that reported double-speed bug still an issue?

4. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    And are the expansions worth the extra cost - do they add much more to the game in terms of quests and collectibles or is it just new enemies and backgrounds.

5. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    The expansions are worthwhile. Each one is an extra 40% or so of new quests, with new collectives and enemies. Just a tip: do the skraeling one, to the west I think, first. I did them the other way around, and the skraeling quests seem too easy once you've done the other extra content.

6. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    #4026 sobriquet, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    I haven't played on 10.2 yet but I played it for a test run on the original iOS 10 release and it ran as well as it always has. I say that because it has one long standing bug where some of the audio will cut off. It never bothered me very much but it is fixed by shutting the app and restarting. The save game system at work here is nearly flawless, so you will restart exactly where you closed the app. Sometimes if you leave a game while in a dungeon and don't return for several hours it might restart you before you entered said dungeon but again, only if you leave for too long while still in a dungeon. Ive never had a double speed bug so I can't comment about it.

Totally agree. This was the first iOS game with IAP that I played and had to have all the extras. I didn't buy any of the gear stuff but got all the characters and maps.

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Any news on a 64 bit update?

8. Scarletti

Scarletti Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Updated now to 64 bit

Thank you Rodeo!

9. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    This game hasn't left my phone in the three years I've had it. Now it won't have to. Thank you, Rodeo!

10. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    wow! thanks Rodeo games!

11. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Just adding my Thanks to Rodeo. They could have let this wonderful game die but instead opted to update it. Really looking forward to Warhammer Quest 2!

12. GoneFishin

GoneFishin Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Thanks!

I expected to lose this game (and all of the iaps) when updating to iOS 11, especially as this is four years old. Instead, I received a 64-bit update today, even with a particularly amusing update note. Thank you, Rodeo Games, for preserving one of my favourite games!

13. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Seems on the watch list for here on TA, it only shows iCloud sync was added but not 64 bit. Even though in iTunes it shows the 64 bit update. I know other apps under TA have shown the 64 bit upgrade but why not warhammer? Just seems the odd (yes I know that TA app can't be updated and all that - just odd it doesn't show it for today's update in the watch list).

14. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    After a crappy day that ended with changing a tire you put a bright spot at the end.

Thank you Rodeo!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

15. briansanderson

briansanderson Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Thank you Rodeo for 64bit support. This is my favorite iOS game of all time. Can’t wait for the 2nd game.

16. Winko

Winko Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Over the moon with this news . Had this game from day one. Rodeo games made 3 of my top 4 games . This one , hunters 2 and deathwatch.
    The other one being ravenmark mercenaries #

No fear of me needing to delete this game anytime soon.
    Big thanks to the rodeo gang for some top games

17. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    I hope Slitherine take note of this. It's never too late to go 64.

18. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    So is this compatible with ios 10?

19. dedyp79

dedyp79 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Yes, its already support 64bit

20. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Oh thank you! Sorry but i am not so good with 32-bit 64-bit meanings compatibility etc. late to the party i know but i am going to buy it today :)