Universal Warhammer 40000: Regicide (By Hammerfall Publishing Global)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 19, 2016.

1. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Having the same issues logging in. Thought I was going crazy for a sec till I see others here having the same trouble.

This is my number one reason I don't play online or online only games. Currently with this game you can't even access paid for content or game progress... absolute bs. The game is really good and each time there's an update I get hopeful they'll get rid of the online crap, but instead I'm left feeling like I'm wasting my time with this.

2. h1ryu

h1ryu Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2011
    I can't login or use the IAPs that I made, it won't even register the forgotten password request, (even though I haven't forgotten it).

Hopefully this is a botched update that is quickly resolved as I'm enjoying the game, (apart from needing to be online to use the armies / expansion that I have already paid for).

If this isn't resolved soon I think I'll be asking for a refund as I don't have what I paid for.

3. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    I don't recent if I had set up an online account originally. But I don't recall that. I did however pay for all the IAP upgrades as they Became available and I no longer have access to them. Tried the repurchase option but it just hangs. I was able to set up an account now using my main email so I guess I hadn't done that previously. Hopefully a quick fix will be issued.

Has anyone contacted the Dev yet?

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Unbelievable..

I can't believe they haven't fixed these log in issues yet, beyond that...it's almost unforgivable that they haven't responded in here in the forums to these issues...unacceptable...completely lazy and ridiculous.

5. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    My personal opinion is that they shouldn't have to trawl other forums to communicate. But they haven't responded to me on their forums, facebook or twitter. Petty poor show....

6. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Thinking about getting this. Does it work well? iOS 10, iPad Pro 12.9

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Not ATM, no...

8. h1ryu

h1ryu Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Just to let you guys know that there has been a hot fix to allow us to login again. Can't say that I'm happy that paid for content isn't available offline when not stated beforehand but at least for now things are back to normal :)

9. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Currently on sale for 0.99 is it worth the price?

10. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I wonder the same thing? Seems like .99 is worth it but was concerned about the online only issue? Can you play single player without internet connection? Is it still true that all IAP can been purchased by playing with in game currency?

11. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Yes it's worth the money. Can play campaign and AI offline. You can get all IAP with in game currency, bit of grind but not too bad. Any IAP faction is only available online though. To be honest for the money it's totally worth it, even though it's not 100% perfect :)

12. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Thanks for the info xD

13. runliketurtles

runliketurtles Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Is anyone else having issues with the icons on an iPhone 6S Plus? I can't tell the pieces apart very well, and the chess icon overlay is broken (the overlay that shows if the piece is a knight, bishop, etc). Only half the icon shows, often the wrong half icon (shows a bishop when the piece is a knight), and even sometimes the wrong color. It's making learning how to play difficult...